2010 Vespa GTS 125 Super gallery
2010 Vespa GTS 125 Super
|Engine and transmission|
|Displacement:||124.00 ccm (7.57 cubic inches)||Power:|
|Engine type:||Single cylinder, four-stroke||Stroke:|
|Bore x stroke:||Gearbox:||Automatic|
|Physical measures and capacities|
|Dry weight:||151.0 kg (332.9 pounds)|
|Seat height:||790 mm (31.1 inches) If adjustable, lowest setting.|
|Brakes, suspension, Frame and wheels|
|Front tyre dimensions:||120/70-12|
|Rear tyre dimensions:||130/70-12|
|Front brakes:||Single disc|
|Rear brakes:||Single disc|
|Fuel capacity:||10.00 litres (2.64 gallons)|
|Color options:||Nero Lucido, Giallo Lime, Montebianco|
- Vespa Cosa 200 GS: people like it! 2015-03-31 03:48:25 The Vespa scooters have been launched by the Italian Piaggio & Co already more than half a century. During this time, nobody from fans of such vehicles didn't dare to have doubts about the quality of scooters of► Read more...
- Round&round with Aspes Elios 2015-03-18 17:02:50 Aspes Elios is an all round bike built with an electric engine. The engine produces a maximum peak output power of 0.34 HP. Its dry weight is at 25 kg and has a 7-speed gear box; therefore, it... Read more...
- Benelli TnT 1130 - a Funky Stylish Boy 2015-03-18 17:33:29 One of the striking features of the bike by DSK, Benelli TnT 1130 is its design and look. For those bike enthusiasts who are looking for the one of the best combination of performance and design, then this... Read more...
- Laverda 1000 Jota still holding the world popularity 2015-03-23 22:05:12 It was the year 1982 when the Laverda 1000 Jota came in the market and since that time it has been a popular one in the global bike market. It has gained a sky-rocketed popularity over the years... Read more...
MOST POPULAR MOTORCYCLES
Other motorcycles in 2010
- 2010 TGB Express 50
- 2010 TGB Hawk 125
- 2010 TGB Hawk 50
- 2010 TGB Tapo 50
- 2010 TGB X motion 125 EFI
- 2010 TGB X motion 250 EFI
- 2010 TM racing EN 125
- 2010 TM racing EN 144
- 2010 TM racing EN 250
- 2010 TM racing EN 250 Fi e.s.
- 2010 TM racing EN 300
- 2010 TM racing EN 450 F e.s.
- 2010 TM racing EN 530 F e.s.
- 2010 TM racing MX 125
- 2010 TM racing MX 144
- 2010 TM racing MX 250
- 2010 TM racing MX 250 Fi
- 2010 TM racing MX 300
- 2010 TM racing MX 450 F
- 2010 TM racing MX 530 F