2004 Honda VFR800FI Interceptor gallery
2004 Honda VFR800FI Interceptor
|Engine and transmission|
|Displacement:||781.00 ccm (47.66 cubic inches)||Power:|
|Bore x stroke:||72.0 x 48.0 mm (2.8 x 1.9 inches)||Gearbox:||6-speed|
|Physical measures and capacities|
|Seat height:||805 mm (31.7 inches) If adjustable, lowest setting.|
|Wheelbase:||1,458 mm (57.4 inches)|
|Brakes, suspension, Frame and wheels|
|Front tyre dimensions:||120/70-ZR17|
|Rear tyre dimensions:||180/55-ZR17|
|Front brakes:||Double disc|
|Rear brakes:||Single disc|
|Fuel capacity:||21.95 litres (5.80 gallons)|
|Color options:||Asphalt, Red|
- Honda CB125T2 glorifying roads 2015-03-23 14:29:46 This Honda CB125T2 bike is a complete vintage one with only a few left in the world today. This was first introduced in 1978 in the UK. Sporting a 125 cc engine, this decently designed bike is well► Read more...
- E-Max 100L reveals the electric power 2015-03-26 00:53:01 The E-Max 100L is a great scooter for those young riders or just fans of bikes, in general. Most of these models were made in the middle 2000’s around 2008 to 2010, but some are still being made... Read more...
- The electric ECRP 1.4 racebike sells itself! 2015-03-26 00:45:53 If your aim is to look for one of the sportiest and sleekest bikes, look no further than the ECRP 1.4. This electric bike has been produced since the early 2000’s and is still being produced and sold... Read more...
- Ecosse Heretic Ag, limited edition 2015-03-26 00:38:38 The Ecosse Heretic Ag is considered a naked bike of Titanium limited edition series. This bike can be changed and designed in many different ways. It comes in the basic silver color frame, but many fans of... Read more...
MOST POPULAR MOTORCYCLES
Other motorcycles in 2004
- 2004 Linhai Monarch LH 125T
- 2004 Linhai Monarch LH 150T
- 2004 Linhai Monarch LH 250T
- 2004 LML Beamer
- 2004 Macbor XC 510 Pro
- 2004 Macbor XC 510 Racing
- 2004 Macbor XC 510 S
- 2004 Macbor XC 512 Pro
- 2004 Macbor XC 512 Racing
- 2004 Macbor XC 512 S
- 2004 Macbor XC 512 T
- 2004 Macbor XC 515 R 6v
- 2004 MBK Flame X
- 2004 MBK Skyliner 125
- 2004 MBK Skyliner 180
- 2004 MBK Skyliner 400
- 2004 Moto Guzzi Breva V 1100
- 2004 Moto Guzzi Breva V 750 I.E.
- 2004 Moto Guzzi California Aluminium
- 2004 Moto Guzzi California EV