2002 BMW R1200 Avantgarde C gallery
2002 BMW R1200 Avantgarde C
|Engine and transmission|
|Displacement:||1170.00 ccm (71.39 cubic inches)||Power:||61|
|Engine type:||Two cylinder boxer||Stroke:||4|
|Bore x stroke:||73.0 x 101.0 mm (2.9 x 4.0 inches)||Gearbox:|
|Physical measures and capacities|
|Dry weight:||256.0 kg (564.4 pounds)|
|Seat height:||740 mm (29.1 inches) If adjustable, lowest setting.|
|Brakes, suspension, Frame and wheels|
|Front tyre dimensions:||100/90-ZR18|
|Rear tyre dimensions:||170/80-ZR15|
|Fuel capacity:||17.00 litres (4.49 gallons)|
- Going Adventurous With the New BMW R1200GS 2015-03-18 18:13:26 This machine is a total star for its on-road performance. It offers high-end technology packed in a unique high-tech design. The BMW R1200GS motorbike is the way to bikers’ adventure. This machine is best suited for a global► Read more...
- Riding the soulful Borile B500CR 2015-03-18 18:22:08 The bike by Borile came in the year 2010. The lightweight bike, with a body weighing 106 kg in dry condition, gives the bikers their soul company in their tours on roads. With a powerful four-stroke single cylinder engine... Read more...
- Atk NX 250: A Time Tested Bike 2015-03-18 17:06:47 The ATK NX 250 is a popular vintage bike. It has started production on 1987 and originals have been a scarce find which makes it a whole lot more expensive than recently built ones. Nevertheless, collectors still consider... Read more...
- Lauge Jensen 1800, a pipe dream of every rider 2015-03-23 18:00:33 It is a bike that is a real golden dream without waxing too poetic. Lauge Jensen 1800 was a dream machine which was designed by Uffe Lauge Jensen. He drew the parts or built the parts that are... Read more...
MOST POPULAR MOTORCYCLES
Other motorcycles in 2002
- 2002 Aprilia Moto 6.5
- 2002 Aprilia Pegaso 650
- 2002 Aprilia Pegaso 650 i.e.
- 2002 Aprilia RS 125
- 2002 Aprilia RS 250
- 2002 Aprilia RS 50
- 2002 Aprilia RST 1000 Futura
- 2002 Aprilia RSV Mille
- 2002 Aprilia RSV Mille R
- 2002 Aprilia RX 125
- 2002 Aprilia RX 50
- 2002 Aprilia SL 1000 Falco
- 2002 Bajaj Legend
- 2002 BMW C1 125
- 2002 BMW C1 200
- 2002 BMW F650GS
- 2002 BMW F650GS Dakar
- 2002 BMW K1200LT
- 2002 BMW K1200RS
- 2002 BMW R1100S