2004 GAS GAS Pampera 250 gallery
2004 GAS GAS Pampera 250
|Engine and transmission|
|Displacement:||247.70 ccm (15.11 cubic inches)||Power:|
|Engine type:||Single cylinder, two-stroke||Stroke:|
|Bore x stroke:||72.5 x 60.0 mm (2.9 x 2.4 inches)||Gearbox:||6-speed|
|Physical measures and capacities|
|Dry weight:||102.0 kg (224.9 pounds)|
|Seat height:||930 mm (36.6 inches) If adjustable, lowest setting.|
|Wheelbase:||1,475 mm (58.1 inches)|
|Brakes, suspension, Frame and wheels|
|Front tyre dimensions:||90/90-21|
|Rear tyre dimensions:||130/80-18|
|Front brakes:||Single disc|
|Rear brakes:||Single disc|
- Fast Fast also known as GAS GAS Pampera 125 2015-03-27 21:48:28 The GAS GAS Pampera 125 was also known as “Fast Fast” in the early 2000’s. This bike became extremely popular in the motor cross and dirt bike riding world. It is a great starter bike for those► Read more...
- Dodge Tomahawk trendy concept 2015-03-18 14:35:44 The Dodge Tomahawk was introduced in 2003 and is a non-street legal concept created by the Dodge Company. When it was first introduced, the makers said that it could go up to 420mph, but the street tests only... Read more...
- The hidden shock suspension of Big Dog K-9 2015-03-18 17:58:01 This bike is a 2006 model with hidden shocks for its rear suspension. No doubt, this gives the experience of a smooth drive. For those bikers who need a comfortable, smooth ride, the Big Dog K-9 motorbike is... Read more...
- Sporting bike with the Blata Origami B1 2015-03-18 18:05:11 These bikes are manufactured completely for the sports segment. The Blata Origami B1 bike is only for bikers willing to take on high speed and ride on race tracks. This runs only on tracks with no disturbances and... Read more...
MOST POPULAR MOTORCYCLES
Other motorcycles in 2004
- 2004 Linhai Monarch LH 150T
- 2004 Linhai Monarch LH 250T
- 2004 LML Beamer
- 2004 Macbor XC 510 Pro
- 2004 Macbor XC 510 Racing
- 2004 Macbor XC 510 S
- 2004 Macbor XC 512 Pro
- 2004 Macbor XC 512 Racing
- 2004 Macbor XC 512 S
- 2004 Macbor XC 512 T
- 2004 Macbor XC 515 R 6v
- 2004 MBK Flame X
- 2004 MBK Skyliner 125
- 2004 MBK Skyliner 180
- 2004 MBK Skyliner 400
- 2004 Moto Guzzi Breva V 1100
- 2004 Moto Guzzi Breva V 750 I.E.
- 2004 Moto Guzzi California Aluminium
- 2004 Moto Guzzi California EV
- 2004 Moto Guzzi California EV Touring