2004 Triumph Bonneville gallery
2004 Triumph Bonneville
|Engine and transmission|
|Displacement:||790.00 ccm (48.21 cubic inches)||Power:||61|
|Bore x stroke:||86.0 x 68.0 mm (3.4 x 2.7 inches)||Gearbox:||5-speed|
|Physical measures and capacities|
|Dry weight:||205.0 kg (451.9 pounds)|
|Seat height:||775 mm (30.5 inches) If adjustable, lowest setting.|
|Wheelbase:||1,493 mm (58.8 inches)|
|Brakes, suspension, Frame and wheels|
|Front tyre dimensions:||100/90-R 19|
|Rear tyre dimensions:||130/80-R 17|
|Front brakes:||Single disc|
|Rear brakes:||Single disc|
|Fuel capacity:||16.00 litres (4.23 gallons)|
- Triumph Bonneville, Utah made 2015-03-18 14:58:03 The Triumph Bonneville is a standard motorcycle that has been in production for quite a few decades. It is most famous for its parallel-twin four-stroke engine. The first generation was produced in England from 1959-1983 and production on► Read more...
- Spain sightseeings: Corrida or Motorhispania Furia Cross? 2015-03-30 14:49:14 Being reliable and light-weighted, Motorhispania Furia Cross is appreciated by these traits. It was first made and sold in Spain in 2012. It is an Enduro and off-roading bike and has amazing handling. It has a single... Read more...
- an Italian Passion of Motom Dolcevita 2015-03-30 14:42:45 The Motom Dolcevita is an Italian scooter with which one can fully express all the passion to riding and love of life. It was produced and manufactured in 2010. Dolcevita has a single cylinder, four-stroke engine and... Read more...
- Motolevo 125 wins over enthusiasts! 2015-03-30 14:36:23 The Motolevo 125 was first produced and manufactured in 2000, and immediately won over the bike enthusiasts. It is a very popular classic bike among veteran and younger riders. It handles very well and is easy to... Read more...
MOST POPULAR MOTORCYCLES
Other motorcycles in 2004
- 2004 Derbi Senda SM X-Treme
- 2004 Ducati 749
- 2004 Ducati 749 R
- 2004 Ducati 749S
- 2004 Ducati 999
- 2004 Ducati 999 R
- 2004 Ducati 999 S
- 2004 Ducati Monster 1000 i.e.
- 2004 Ducati Monster 1000 S i.e.
- 2004 Ducati Monster 620 i.e.
- 2004 Ducati Monster 620 i.e. Dark
- 2004 Ducati Monster 620 i.e. Dark Single Disc
- 2004 Ducati Monster 800 i.e.
- 2004 Ducati Monster S4R
- 2004 Ducati Multistrada 1000 DS
- 2004 Ducati ST3
- 2004 Ducati ST4S
- 2004 Ducati ST4S ABS
- 2004 Ducati Supersport 1000 DS
- 2004 Ducati Supersport 800