2002 Bajaj Legend gallery
2002 Bajaj Legend
|Engine and transmission|
|Displacement:||145.45 ccm (8.88 cubic inches)||Power:||9|
|Engine type:||Single cylinder||Stroke:||4|
|Bore x stroke:||Gearbox:||4-speed|
|Physical measures and capacities|
|Dry weight:||115.0 kg (253.5 pounds)|
|Seat height:||762 mm (30.0 inches) If adjustable, lowest setting.|
|Brakes, suspension, Frame and wheels|
|Front tyre dimensions:||4/10-18 psi|
|Rear tyre dimensions:||4/10-25/36psi Solo/Pa|
|Front brakes:||Expanding brake (drum brake)|
|Rear brakes:||Expanding brake (drum brake)|
|Fuel capacity:||5.00 litres (1.32 gallons)|
|Starter:||Electric & kick|
|Color options:||Lime, Silver, Blue|
- The Bajaj Avenger Lives On 2015-03-18 17:26:18 The Bajaj Avenger's first release was 2006. It is manufactured a company in India. That was far enough, and far more alterations and refinement were done to the bike. It is manufactured in black, blue and red.► Read more...
- Mikilon CD125A, a bike with a funny brand name 2015-03-30 02:48:07 The Mikilon CD125A was first produced in 2008 and is considered to be in the motor cross category. This is a great bike for new racers and new riders in general. The Mikilon CD125A features a single... Read more...
- A Naked bike of Midual Roadster 900 2015-03-30 02:41:57 The Midual Roadster 900 is considered a naked bike. It was first produced and manufactured in 2000 and is still being sold all over the world right now. Many experienced riders like the "overcooled" look of this bike... Read more...
- Metisse Desert Racer by Steve The King McQueen 2015-03-30 02:37:14 The Metisse Desert Racer is one of the most classic looking bikes on the market today. It began to be produced and manufactured in 2012 and is still incredibly popular among veteran riders and even newer riders. ... Read more...
MOST POPULAR MOTORCYCLES
Other motorcycles in 2002
- 2002 Ducati Monster 600 Dark
- 2002 Ducati Monster 620 i.e.
- 2002 Ducati Monster 620 S i.e.
- 2002 Ducati Monster 750 i.e.
- 2002 Ducati Monster 750 i.e. Dark
- 2002 Ducati Monster 900 i.e.
- 2002 Ducati Monster 900 i.e. Dark
- 2002 Ducati Multistrada 1000
- 2002 Ducati S4
- 2002 Ducati SS 750 Super Sport
- 2002 Ducati SS 900 Super Sport
- 2002 Ducati ST2
- 2002 Ducati ST4
- 2002 Ducati ST4S
- 2002 Enfield Lightning 535
- 2002 Enfield ThunderBird 350
- 2002 GAS GAS EC 125
- 2002 GAS GAS EC 200
- 2002 GAS GAS EC 250
- 2002 GAS GAS EC 300