2006 Bajaj Wave DTS-i gallery
2006 Bajaj Wave DTS-i
|Engine and transmission|
|Displacement:||110.00 ccm (6.71 cubic inches)||Power:||8|
|Engine type:||Single cylinder||Stroke:||4|
|Bore x stroke:||Gearbox:|
|Physical measures and capacities|
|Wheelbase:||1,225 mm (48.2 inches)|
|Brakes, suspension, Frame and wheels|
|Front brakes:||Expanding brake (drum brake)|
|Rear brakes:||Expanding brake (drum brake)|
|Fuel capacity:||5.00 litres (1.32 gallons)|
- The Bajaj Avenger Lives On 2015-03-18 17:26:18 The Bajaj Avenger's first release was 2006. It is manufactured a company in India. That was far enough, and far more alterations and refinement were done to the bike. It is manufactured in black, blue and red.► Read more...
- The efficient scooter Keeway ARN 125 2015-03-23 17:11:13 The Keeway make of the year 2010 is a scooter with 125 cc single cylinder, four stroke engines. This scooter is powerful, has the looks and the comfort that a rider looks for. It has the option... Read more...
- Triumph Bonneville, Utah made 2015-03-18 14:58:03 The Triumph Bonneville is a standard motorcycle that has been in production for quite a few decades. It is most famous for its parallel-twin four-stroke engine. The first generation was produced in England from 1959-1983 and production on... Read more...
- Bourget Dragons, a dream machine 2015-03-18 18:30:59 These days, almost all of use own bikes as these have become our daily necessities. But what if you like to ride on something that can make you stand apart from others? Then choosing the Bourget Dragons is... Read more...
MOST POPULAR MOTORCYCLES
Other motorcycles in 2006
- 2006 Cagiva Raptor 125
- 2006 Cagiva Raptor 650 i.e.
- 2006 Cagiva River 500
- 2006 Cagiva V-Raptor 1000
- 2006 Cagiva V-Raptor 650
- 2006 Cagiva X3 Raptor
- 2006 Cagiva Xtra-Raptor 1000
- 2006 CF Moto V3
- 2006 CF Moto V5
- 2006 CH Racing 509 PRO SENIOR HUSKY BOY
- 2006 CPI Aragon 50
- 2006 CPI Aragon GP 50
- 2006 CPI GTR
- 2006 CPI GTR150
- 2006 CPI Oliver City 125
- 2006 CPI Oliver City 50
- 2006 CPI Oliver Sport 50
- 2006 CPI SM Ultimate
- 2006 CPI Supercross SX
- 2006 CPI Supermoto SM