2004 Honda VTX1300Retro gallery
2004 Honda VTX1300Retro
|Engine and transmission|
|Displacement:||1312.00 ccm (80.06 cubic inches)||Power:|
|Bore x stroke:||89.5 x 104.3 mm (3.5 x 4.1 inches)||Gearbox:||5-speed|
|Physical measures and capacities|
|Seat height:||686 mm (27.0 inches) If adjustable, lowest setting.|
|Wheelbase:||1,669 mm (65.7 inches)|
|Brakes, suspension, Frame and wheels|
|Front tyre dimensions:||140/80-17|
|Rear tyre dimensions:||170/80-15|
|Front brakes:||Single disc|
|Rear brakes:||Single disc|
|Fuel capacity:||18.16 litres (4.80 gallons)|
|Color options:||Black, Metallic Silver, Pearl Dark Blue, Candy Red|
- Honda CB125T2 glorifying roads 2015-03-23 14:29:46 This Honda CB125T2 bike is a complete vintage one with only a few left in the world today. This was first introduced in 1978 in the UK. Sporting a 125 cc engine, this decently designed bike is well► Read more...
- Benelli TnT 1130 - a Funky Stylish Boy 2015-03-18 17:33:29 One of the striking features of the bike by DSK, Benelli TnT 1130 is its design and look. For those bike enthusiasts who are looking for the one of the best combination of performance and design, then this... Read more...
- Laverda 1000 Jota still holding the world popularity 2015-03-23 22:05:12 It was the year 1982 when the Laverda 1000 Jota came in the market and since that time it has been a popular one in the global bike market. It has gained a sky-rocketed popularity over the years... Read more...
- The combined look and feel with Italjet Formula 125 2015-03-23 15:28:30 The Italjet manufactured scooter has a twin cylinder V2 four-stroke engine with a displacement of 124 cc. The bike has rear and front suspension with single disc opposed piston calliper braking system. The body of the Italjet Formula... Read more...
MOST POPULAR MOTORCYCLES
Other motorcycles in 2004
- 2004 Linhai Monarch LH 150T
- 2004 Linhai Monarch LH 250T
- 2004 LML Beamer
- 2004 Macbor XC 510 Pro
- 2004 Macbor XC 510 Racing
- 2004 Macbor XC 510 S
- 2004 Macbor XC 512 Pro
- 2004 Macbor XC 512 Racing
- 2004 Macbor XC 512 S
- 2004 Macbor XC 512 T
- 2004 Macbor XC 515 R 6v
- 2004 MBK Flame X
- 2004 MBK Skyliner 125
- 2004 MBK Skyliner 180
- 2004 MBK Skyliner 400
- 2004 Moto Guzzi Breva V 1100
- 2004 Moto Guzzi Breva V 750 I.E.
- 2004 Moto Guzzi California Aluminium
- 2004 Moto Guzzi California EV
- 2004 Moto Guzzi California EV Touring