2007 Ducati Desmosedici RR gallery
2007 Ducati Desmosedici RR
|Engine and transmission|
|Displacement:||998.00 ccm (60.90 cubic inches)||Power:||200|
|Bore x stroke:||Gearbox:|
- Loving for speed with Ducati 1199 Panigale 2015-03-25 21:58:11 The Ducati 1199 Panigale is one of the sleekest and sportiest bikes out on the market today. It is still being sold and produced, and riders love how they look on this bike - pretty is as pretty► Read more...
- Choosing a sporting Dafra Speed 150, you should know this! 2015-03-24 18:48:35 For fans of sporting bikes and dirt track racing, the Dafra Speed 150 is one of the best bikes on the market today. These bikes have been made and manufactured for quite a few decades. The Dafra Speed... Read more...
- Dafier DFE 100 - oldest but trusted 2015-03-24 18:43:55 The Dafier DFE 100 is one of the oldest and trusted bikes on the market today. These bikes have been made and manufactured since the early 1970’s and offer some of the best quality that there is. This... Read more...
- The Daelim Roadwin 125, a racing demon 2015-03-24 18:35:25 For fans of racing scooters, the Daelim Roadwin 125 is a great find! Daelim has been making racing scooters for decades and continues to make and manufacture them. These bikes are some of the best quality scooters on... Read more...
MOST POPULAR MOTORCYCLES
Other motorcycles in 2007
- 2007 Tank Sports Sporty 50
- 2007 Tank Sports TKX 110
- 2007 Tank Sports TKX 200
- 2007 Tank Sports Topline Khaos
- 2007 Tank Sports Touring 150 Deluxe
- 2007 Tank Sports Touring 150 Executive
- 2007 Tank Sports Touring 150 Special
- 2007 Tank Sports Touring 250 Deluxe
- 2007 Tank Sports Trail TKX 110
- 2007 Tank Sports Urban 50
- 2007 Tank Sports Viaggio 150
- 2007 Tank Sports Viaggio 50
- 2007 Tank Sports Vision R1
- 2007 Tank Sports Vision R3
- 2007 TGB 101R
- 2007 TGB 101R (125cc)
- 2007 TGB 101R (150cc)
- 2007 TGB 101S
- 2007 TGB 101S (125cc)
- 2007 TGB 101S (90 cc)