2010 Malaguti Grizzly 12 Enduro gallery
2010 Malaguti Grizzly 12 Enduro
|Engine and transmission|
|Displacement:||49.30 ccm (3.01 cubic inches)||Power:|
|Engine type:||Single cylinder, two-stroke||Stroke:|
|Bore x stroke:||Gearbox:||Automatic|
|Physical measures and capacities|
|Seat height:||760 mm (29.9 inches) If adjustable, lowest setting.|
|Brakes, suspension, Frame and wheels|
|Front tyre dimensions:||2.50-15|
|Rear tyre dimensions:||3.00-12|
|Front brakes:||Expanding brake (drum brake)|
|Rear brakes:||Expanding brake (drum brake)|
|Color options:||Blue, orange|
- Turn Obstacles to Zero with Vintage Malaguti 125 YLC 2015-03-24 01:57:29 Malaguti 125 YLC is built as an enduro bike. Manufactured 1987 in Italy, its popularity has spread amongst off-road enthusiasts since it was first out in the market and works same until now. As per proven reviews,► Read more...
- Benelli TnT 1130 - a Funky Stylish Boy 2015-03-18 17:33:29 One of the striking features of the bike by DSK, Benelli TnT 1130 is its design and look. For those bike enthusiasts who are looking for the one of the best combination of performance and design, then this... Read more...
- Laverda 1000 Jota still holding the world popularity 2015-03-23 22:05:12 It was the year 1982 when the Laverda 1000 Jota came in the market and since that time it has been a popular one in the global bike market. It has gained a sky-rocketed popularity over the years... Read more...
- The combined look and feel with Italjet Formula 125 2015-03-23 15:28:30 The Italjet manufactured scooter has a twin cylinder V2 four-stroke engine with a displacement of 124 cc. The bike has rear and front suspension with single disc opposed piston calliper braking system. The body of the Italjet Formula... Read more...
MOST POPULAR MOTORCYCLES
Other motorcycles in 2010
- 2010 TGB Express 125
- 2010 TGB Express 50
- 2010 TGB Hawk 125
- 2010 TGB Hawk 50
- 2010 TGB Tapo 50
- 2010 TGB X motion 125 EFI
- 2010 TGB X motion 250 EFI
- 2010 TM racing EN 125
- 2010 TM racing EN 144
- 2010 TM racing EN 250
- 2010 TM racing EN 250 Fi e.s.
- 2010 TM racing EN 300
- 2010 TM racing EN 450 F e.s.
- 2010 TM racing EN 530 F e.s.
- 2010 TM racing MX 125
- 2010 TM racing MX 144
- 2010 TM racing MX 250
- 2010 TM racing MX 250 Fi
- 2010 TM racing MX 300
- 2010 TM racing MX 450 F