2002 Gilera GSM 50 gallery
2002 Gilera GSM 50
|Engine and transmission|
|Displacement:||49.90 ccm (3.04 cubic inches)||Power:|
|Engine type:||Single cylinder||Stroke:||2|
|Bore x stroke:||Gearbox:||6-speed|
|Physical measures and capacities|
|Dry weight:||96.0 kg (211.6 pounds)|
|Seat height:||845 mm (33.3 inches) If adjustable, lowest setting.|
|Brakes, suspension, Frame and wheels|
|Front tyre dimensions:||100/80-17|
|Rear tyre dimensions:||130/70-17|
|Front brakes:||Single disc|
|Rear brakes:||Single disc|
|Fuel capacity:||6.00 litres (1.59 gallons)|
|Starter:||Electric & kick|
- Gilera RX 125 Arizona handles well on the dirt courses 2015-03-27 23:08:59 The Gilera RX 125 Arizona was first produced in 1985 and is still in production today. This is a very popular offroad and Enduro bike. It has been very popular among younger riders and avid bike collectors► Read more...
- Huge credits to the Dayun AX100 makers! 2015-03-24 19:03:41 The Dayun AX100 is one of the most popular bikes for sports and dirt track riding on the market. These bikes are made by Chinese manufacturers DaYun and DaYang and have been on the market since the late... Read more...
- An awesome Dandy 125 off-roader 2015-03-24 18:57:50 The Dandy 125 is a bike that is part of the JAWA Company of bikes. These bikes are known for their ability to be a great off road bike. The Dandy 125 features a single cylinder, four-stroke... Read more...
- A custom bike Dam Tech Twin American 13c Delaware being an extraordinary legend 2015-03-24 18:53:23 The Dam Tech Twin American 13c Delaware is one of the most popular motorcycles in the United States. Each and every one of these bikes is handmade only, and the quality of craftsmanship that is put into these... Read more...
MOST POPULAR MOTORCYCLES
Other motorcycles in 2002
- 2002 Cagiva Raptor 650
- 2002 Cagiva V-Raptor 1000
- 2002 Cagiva V-Raptor 650
- 2002 Ducati 748
- 2002 Ducati 748 R
- 2002 Ducati 748 S
- 2002 Ducati 750 Sport
- 2002 Ducati 900 Sport
- 2002 Ducati 998
- 2002 Ducati 998 R
- 2002 Ducati 998 S
- 2002 Ducati Monster 600 Dark
- 2002 Ducati Monster 620 i.e.
- 2002 Ducati Monster 620 S i.e.
- 2002 Ducati Monster 750 i.e.
- 2002 Ducati Monster 750 i.e. Dark
- 2002 Ducati Monster 900 i.e.
- 2002 Ducati Monster 900 i.e. Dark
- 2002 Ducati Multistrada 1000
- 2002 Ducati S4