2009 Boss Hoss BHC-9 LS3 Trike gallery
2009 Boss Hoss BHC-9 LS3 Trike
|Engine and transmission|
|Displacement:||6200.00 ccm (378.32 cubic inches)||Power:||445|
|Bore x stroke:||Gearbox:||Automatic|
|Physical measures and capacities|
|Dry weight:||660.0 kg (1,455.0 pounds)|
|Brakes, suspension, Frame and wheels|
|Front tyre dimensions:||130/90-16|
|Rear tyre dimensions:||275/60-15|
|Front brakes:||Double disc. 4-piston caliper|
|Rear brakes:||Single disc. 4-piston caliper|
|Fuel capacity:||32.17 litres (8.50 gallons)|
- Fallen in Love with Boss Hoss BHC-3 ZZ4 2015-03-18 18:26:59 If you have fallen in love with the handsome hunks of the kingdom of biking, then this isn't rocket science that you will not be able to ignore the charm of Boss Hoss BHC-3 ZZ4. This bike is► Read more...
- Racing on the IZH Planeta Sport 2015-03-23 15:33:17 The bike with a strong masculine look was first manufactured in the year 1977. This bike has a powerful single-cylinder two-stroke 340 cc engine. This IZH Planeta Sport can attain a power of 26 hp and a top... Read more...
- Dodge Tomahawk trendy concept 2015-03-18 14:35:44 The Dodge Tomahawk was introduced in 2003 and is a non-street legal concept created by the Dodge Company. When it was first introduced, the makers said that it could go up to 420mph, but the street tests only... Read more...
- The hidden shock suspension of Big Dog K-9 2015-03-18 17:58:01 This bike is a 2006 model with hidden shocks for its rear suspension. No doubt, this gives the experience of a smooth drive. For those bikers who need a comfortable, smooth ride, the Big Dog K-9 motorbike is... Read more...
MOST POPULAR MOTORCYCLES
Other motorcycles in 2009
- 2009 LML Freedom Prima 110
- 2009 LML Freedom Prima 125
- 2009 LML Freedom Topper
- 2009 LML Graptor
- 2009 LML NV Spl
- 2009 LML Select II
- 2009 Macbor XC 510 Racing
- 2009 Macbor XC 510 S
- 2009 Macbor XC 512 Pro
- 2009 Macbor XC 512 R 6V
- 2009 Macbor XC 512 Racing
- 2009 Macbor XC 512 S
- 2009 Macbor XC 512 T
- 2009 Macbor XC R 125
- 2009 Malaguti Blog 125 i.e.
- 2009 Malaguti Blog 160 i.e.
- 2009 Malaguti Centro 125 i.e.
- 2009 Malaguti Centro 160 i.e.
- 2009 Malaguti Centro 50 4t
- 2009 Malaguti Ciak Master 50