1992 Honda NX650 Dominator gallery
1992 Honda NX650 Dominator
|Engine and transmission|
|Displacement:||644.00 ccm (39.30 cubic inches)||Power:||44|
|Engine type:||Single cylinder, four-stroke||Stroke:|
|Bore x stroke:||100.0 x 82.0 mm (3.9 x 3.2 inches)||Gearbox:||5-speed|
|Brakes, suspension, Frame and wheels|
|Front tyre dimensions:||90/90-21|
|Rear tyre dimensions:||130/80-17|
|Front brakes:||Single disc|
|Rear brakes:||Single disc|
|Fuel capacity:||13.00 litres (3.43 gallons)|
- Honda CB125T2 glorifying roads 2015-03-23 14:29:46 This Honda CB125T2 bike is a complete vintage one with only a few left in the world today. This was first introduced in 1978 in the UK. Sporting a 125 cc engine, this decently designed bike is well► Read more...
- Sommer Diesel 462 is ready to rival 2015-03-31 01:53:45 Motorcycles with a petrol engine are able to compete with modern supercars in the sphere of the explosive dynamics, speed and deafening sound of the exhaust. The internal combustion engine of a motorcycle, which running on gasoline, is... Read more...
- How to become a good driver? Easily with Skyteam ST110! 2015-03-31 01:49:31 The class of minibikes is very suitable for those who have no riding skills even for simple models, however, have an overwhelming desire to sit on a racing motorcycle. The control of such a bike is much... Read more...
- Simson S51 B1-4 still remaining a legend 2015-03-31 01:44:08 The Simson company appeared in 1854 thanks to two brothers, the Simsons. Since 1953 it started manufacturing of a great Simson motorcycles AVO-425 with a four-stroke 250 CC engine and a propeller driven wheel. And since the beginning... Read more...
MOST POPULAR MOTORCYCLES
Other motorcycles in 1992
- 1992 MuZ ETZ 150
- 1992 MuZ ETZ 251
- 1992 MuZ ETZ 301
- 1992 Norton Commander
- 1992 Norton T. T.
- 1992 Piaggio Free 50
- 1992 Suzuki Bandit 400
- 1992 Suzuki DR 125
- 1992 Suzuki DR 350 S
- 1992 Suzuki DR 350 SHC
- 1992 Suzuki DR 650 R Dakar
- 1992 Suzuki DR 650 R Dakar (reduced effect)
- 1992 Suzuki DR 650 RS
- 1992 Suzuki DR 650 RSE
- 1992 Suzuki DR Big 800 S
- 1992 Suzuki DR Big 800 S (reduced effect)
- 1992 Suzuki GN 250 E
- 1992 Suzuki GS 500 E
- 1992 Suzuki GS 500 E (reduced effect)
- 1992 Suzuki GSX 1100 F