1991 Yamaha XT Z 660 Tenere gallery
1991 Yamaha XT Z 660 Tenere
TYPE: Sport touring
|Engine and transmission|
|Displacement:||659.00 ccm (40.21 cubic inches)||Power:||48|
|Engine type:||Single cylinder, four-stroke||Stroke:|
|Bore x stroke:||100.0 x 84.0 mm (3.9 x 3.3 inches)||Gearbox:||5-speed|
|Brakes, suspension, Frame and wheels|
|Front tyre dimensions:||90/90-21|
|Rear tyre dimensions:||120/90-17|
|Front brakes:||Single disc|
|Rear brakes:||Single disc|
|Fuel capacity:||20.00 litres (5.28 gallons)|
- Yamaha YBR 125 is still on the top of popularity 2015-03-27 02:37:57 The Yamaha YBR 125 is a great bike for beginners. Buying Yamaha YBR 125, an unexperienced rider gets everything he needs and doesn't put his life in danger (for more power you need some relevant experience accordingly). ► Read more...
- The elegant ride on Johnny Pag Spyder 300 2015-03-23 16:02:23 This highly powered machine was manufactured in the year 2007. The motorbike is powered with a 300 cc twin cylinder four stroke engine. The engine of Johnny Pag Spyder 300 has a liquid cooling system with 5 speed... Read more...
- Azel GS 250 Acing Arenas 2015-03-18 17:21:58 Azel GS 250I is a popular sports bike since it was generally made just very recently and had innovative technologies applied for its first production. The vehicle was first manufactured in 2008 and has undergone a couple of... Read more...
- Help Save Earth with Avon E-Mate 2015-03-18 17:17:41 Avon E-Mate is a scooter bike manufactured by India's largest bicycle exporter which is Avon Cycles. The motorcycle is tagged environmental friendly. It is electric powered with an automatic gearbox. Nevertheless, it could run up to 24.0 km/h... Read more...
MOST POPULAR MOTORCYCLES
Other motorcycles in 1991
- 1991 BMW R100GS
- 1991 BMW R100GS Paris-Dakar
- 1991 BMW R100RT
- 1991 BMW R65
- 1991 BMW R65 G/S
- 1991 BMW R80
- 1991 BMW R80 (reduced effect)
- 1991 BMW R80GS
- 1991 BMW R80RT
- 1991 BMW R80RT (reduced effect)
- 1991 Cagiva 125 Cruiser
- 1991 Cagiva 125 Mito
- 1991 Cagiva 650 Alazzurra
- 1991 Cagiva Elefant 350
- 1991 Cagiva Elefant 900 i.e.
- 1991 Cagiva T4 500 E
- 1991 Chang-Jiang 750 BG (with sidecar)
- 1991 Chang-Jiang 750 FY (with sidecar)
- 1991 Chang-Jiang 750 J-1 (with sidecar)
- 1991 Dnepr MT-11