1991 Moto Morini 501 Excalibur gallery
1991 Moto Morini 501 Excalibur
|Engine and transmission|
|Displacement:||507.00 ccm (30.94 cubic inches)||Power:||41|
|Bore x stroke:||71.0 x 64.0 mm (2.8 x 2.5 inches)||Gearbox:||6-speed|
|Brakes, suspension, Frame and wheels|
|Front tyre dimensions:||100/90-18|
|Rear tyre dimensions:||130/90-16|
|Front brakes:||Single disc|
|Rear brakes:||Single disc|
|Fuel capacity:||17.00 litres (4.49 gallons)|
- Moto Morini 125 T combining the high techologies with the usability 2015-03-30 03:39:27 The Moto Morini 125 T combines the technology with its great usability. It is a classic bike from the 1980’s. This bike became very popular with the younger riders at the time and went to the mass► Read more...
- Scorpa T-Ride 250F conquers the challenges 2015-03-31 01:20:43 Today, there is a plenty of choices concerning the different motorcycles. They are created for different purposes according to their design and specifications. Among a wide range of two-wheeled vehicles the urban scooters are allocated, whose compact... Read more...
- Schwinn Hope 150: a cute pinkie scooter for ladies only 2015-03-31 01:14:10 If speak honestly, the first time I saw this scooter, I couldn't shake the one thought. Its pale pink color hints for what a reason this vehicle was developed and for whom. Of course, it's hard to... Read more...
- Saxon Crown, a hell hound 2015-03-31 01:08:01 Saxon Crown series includes four generations of custom bikes, which can oustandingly impress with their design. The first generation of Crown hit the market in 2008. This custom cruiser looks slim and elegant (although such description is... Read more...
MOST POPULAR MOTORCYCLES
Other motorcycles in 1991
- 1991 BMW R80
- 1991 BMW R80 (reduced effect)
- 1991 BMW R80GS
- 1991 BMW R80RT
- 1991 BMW R80RT (reduced effect)
- 1991 Cagiva 125 Cruiser
- 1991 Cagiva 125 Mito
- 1991 Cagiva 650 Alazzurra
- 1991 Cagiva Elefant 350
- 1991 Cagiva Elefant 900 i.e.
- 1991 Cagiva T4 500 E
- 1991 Chang-Jiang 750 BG (with sidecar)
- 1991 Chang-Jiang 750 FY (with sidecar)
- 1991 Chang-Jiang 750 J-1 (with sidecar)
- 1991 Dnepr MT-11
- 1991 Dnepr MT 11 (with sidecar)
- 1991 Dnepr MT 16
- 1991 Dnepr MT 16 (with sidecar)
- 1991 Ducati 750 SS
- 1991 Ducati 851 SP 3