2002 Suzuki VZ 800 Marauder gallery
2002 Suzuki VZ 800 Marauder
|Engine and transmission|
|Displacement:||805.00 ccm (49.12 cubic inches)||Power:|
|Bore x stroke:||83.0 x 74.4 mm (3.3 x 2.9 inches)||Gearbox:||5-speed|
|Physical measures and capacities|
|Dry weight:||207.0 kg (456.4 pounds)|
|Seat height:||700 mm (27.6 inches) If adjustable, lowest setting.|
|Wheelbase:||1,645 mm (64.8 inches)|
|Brakes, suspension, Frame and wheels|
|Front tyre dimensions:||130/90-16 67H|
|Rear tyre dimensions:||150/90-15 M/C 74H|
|Front brakes:||Single disc|
|Rear brakes:||Expanding brake|
|Fuel capacity:||13.00 litres (3.43 gallons)|
- Suzuki Bandit 400 is ideal for the urban ride 2015-03-31 02:12:22 If you are a resident of the metropolis, who wants to choose the first motorcycle and feel a real drive, the perfect choice for you will become Suzuki Bandit 400! Why Bandit? Because this bike has excellent► Read more...
- Sommer Diesel 462 is ready to rival 2015-03-31 01:53:45 Motorcycles with a petrol engine are able to compete with modern supercars in the sphere of the explosive dynamics, speed and deafening sound of the exhaust. The internal combustion engine of a motorcycle, which running on gasoline, is... Read more...
- How to become a good driver? Easily with Skyteam ST110! 2015-03-31 01:49:31 The class of minibikes is very suitable for those who have no riding skills even for simple models, however, have an overwhelming desire to sit on a racing motorcycle. The control of such a bike is much... Read more...
- Simson S51 B1-4 still remaining a legend 2015-03-31 01:44:08 The Simson company appeared in 1854 thanks to two brothers, the Simsons. Since 1953 it started manufacturing of a great Simson motorcycles AVO-425 with a four-stroke 250 CC engine and a propeller driven wheel. And since the beginning... Read more...
MOST POPULAR MOTORCYCLES
Other motorcycles in 2002
- 2002 Ducati Monster 750 i.e. Dark
- 2002 Ducati Monster 900 i.e.
- 2002 Ducati Monster 900 i.e. Dark
- 2002 Ducati Multistrada 1000
- 2002 Ducati S4
- 2002 Ducati SS 750 Super Sport
- 2002 Ducati SS 900 Super Sport
- 2002 Ducati ST2
- 2002 Ducati ST4
- 2002 Ducati ST4S
- 2002 Enfield Lightning 535
- 2002 Enfield ThunderBird 350
- 2002 GAS GAS EC 125
- 2002 GAS GAS EC 200
- 2002 GAS GAS EC 250
- 2002 GAS GAS EC 300
- 2002 GAS GAS EC 50 Rookie
- 2002 GAS GAS EC Boy 50
- 2002 GAS GAS EC Boy 50 (with power-boost kit)
- 2002 GAS GAS Pampera 250