1990 MZ ETZ 125 gallery
1990 MZ ETZ 125
TYPE: Naked bike
|Engine and transmission|
|Displacement:||123.00 ccm (7.51 cubic inches)||Power:||10|
|Engine type:||Single cylinder||Stroke:||2|
|Bore x stroke:||Gearbox:|
- MZ ETZ 125 - with greetings from 90s 2015-03-30 15:45:40 Old but gold MZ ETZ 125 with greetings from 90s can still be seen on the roads. The MZ ETZ 125 is a classic bike that was first made in 1992 and more models were produced in the► Read more...
- Praga CD 430, a bike with a romantic name 2015-03-30 18:06:55 Such a romantic name for such a usual bike, as to my mind. The Praga CD 430 is an Enduro, off road bike that was made and sold all over the world beginning in 2003. It is... Read more...
- Radically reorganized Polini GR 3 Reverse Minimoto 2015-03-30 18:03:42 The Polini GR 3 Reverse Minimoto is a great find for those racer dreamers who love mini and sport bikes. This one was first made and sold in 2004 all over the world for around $9,500 with prices... Read more...
- Feel free with Piaggio Free 50 2015-03-30 17:59:19 The Piaggio Free 50 is a scooter that was made and manufactured in 1992. The Piaggio Free 50 has a single cylinder, two-stroke engine, and a horsepower of 3.75 at 6,500 RPMs. This scooter is a useful... Read more...
MOST POPULAR MOTORCYCLES
Other motorcycles in 1990
- 1990 Harley-Davidson XLH Sportster 883 De Luxe
- 1990 Harley-Davidson XLH Sportster 883 De Luxe (reduced effect)
- 1990 Harley-Davidson XLH Sportster 883 Hugger
- 1990 Harley-Davidson XLH Sportster 883 Hugger (reduced effect)
- 1990 Harley-Davidson XLH Sportster 883 Standard
- 1990 Harley-Davidson XLH Sportster 883 Standard (reduced effect)
- 1990 Hercules K 125 Military
- 1990 Honda CB450S
- 1990 Honda CB450S (reduced effect)
- 1990 Honda CBR1000F
- 1990 Honda CBR600F
- 1990 Honda CBR600F (reduced effect)
- 1990 Honda GL1500/6 Gold Wing
- 1990 Honda Millenium
- 1990 Honda NSR125
- 1990 Honda NT650 Hawk GT
- 1990 Honda NTV650 Revere
- 1990 Honda NTV650 Revere (reduced effect)
- 1990 Honda NX250
- 1990 Honda NX250 (reduced effect)