1991 Kawasaki ZXR250C Ninja gallery
1991 Kawasaki ZXR250C Ninja
|Engine and transmission|
|Displacement:||249.00 ccm (15.19 cubic inches)||Power:||45|
|Engine type:||In-line four, four-stroke||Stroke:|
|Bore x stroke:||Gearbox:|
- Riding through the busy roads Kawasaki Ninja 250R 2015-03-23 17:06:41 This Kawasaki Ninja 250R is an entry level sports bike which can be well ridden in traffic roads also. For those who want to taste the sports bike, feeling can go for this bike. The Kawasaki Ninja► Read more...
- A Chinese Dfang DF125-3 runner 2015-03-25 20:45:19 The Dfang DF 125-3 is a Chinese-made bike from the Dongfang Motor Company. This model had smooth shapes and was made mostly in the early 2000’s. However time passed, but it is still quite popular today. This... Read more...
- An Asian trickster of Demak Evo Z 2015-03-24 19:15:53 The Demak Evo Z is a great scooter for those who are just learning to ride or those riders who have been riding for years. These bikes are sold in Asia and have been produced for a few... Read more...
- Check this DB Motors Pirat 50 AC for a dirt track riding 2015-03-24 19:09:15 When an opportunity to buy a bike that is made for motor cross turns up, everyone can witness that this minibike is one of the best that there is on the market. The DB Motors Pirat 50... Read more...
MOST POPULAR MOTORCYCLES
Other motorcycles in 1991
- 1991 Aprilia AF1 125 Futura
- 1991 Aprilia F1 Sport Pro Replica
- 1991 Aprilia Pegaso 125
- 1991 Aprilia Pegaso 600
- 1991 Aprilia Pegaso 600 (reduced effect)
- 1991 Aprilia Tuareg 600 Wind
- 1991 Aprilia Tuareg 600 Wind (reduced effect)
- 1991 ATK 604 MX
- 1991 Beta ALP 240
- 1991 BMW K1
- 1991 BMW K100LT
- 1991 BMW K100LT Limited Edition
- 1991 BMW K100RS
- 1991 BMW K75
- 1991 BMW K75 RT
- 1991 BMW K75S
- 1991 BMW R100 R
- 1991 BMW R100GS
- 1991 BMW R100GS Paris-Dakar
- 1991 BMW R100RT