1991 Kawasaki ZXR250C Ninja gallery
1991 Kawasaki ZXR250C Ninja
|Engine and transmission|
|Displacement:||249.00 ccm (15.19 cubic inches)||Power:||45|
|Engine type:||In-line four, four-stroke||Stroke:|
|Bore x stroke:||Gearbox:|
- Riding through the busy roads Kawasaki Ninja 250R 2015-03-23 17:06:41 This Kawasaki Ninja 250R is an entry level sports bike which can be well ridden in traffic roads also. For those who want to taste the sports bike, feeling can go for this bike. The Kawasaki Ninja► Read more...
- Riding the terrain with a powerful Loncin LX 200 GY-4A 2015-03-23 23:02:58 The bike has been developed by the Loncin manufacturers in the year 2005. It has a single cylinder four-stroke 194 cc engine. The Loncin LX 200 GY-4A bike is categorized under supermotard sports bikes. It can deliver a... Read more...
- Cheetah Trike Chopper ensures the rider 2015-03-18 22:36:52 The Cheetah Trike Chopper is a three wheeler motorcycle produced and manufactured since 1974. It is famous for its three-wheeler style of riding. The motorcycle has an amazing performance, and steering is heaven as it’s quite easy for... Read more...
- BSA SR 500 Gold - For the Lovers of Classics 2015-03-18 18:40:20 If you are a true classic bike lover, then there can be no alternative to a BSA SR 500 Gold. This is one of the bike models that will remind you the retro bikes of several decades ago.... Read more...
MOST POPULAR MOTORCYCLES
Other motorcycles in 1991
- 1991 Suzuki GSX-R 750 (reduced effect)
- 1991 Suzuki LS 650 Savage
- 1991 Suzuki RGV 250 Gamma
- 1991 Suzuki VS 1400 Intruder
- 1991 Suzuki VS 750 Intruder
- 1991 Suzuki VX 800
- 1991 Suzuki VX 800 (reduced effect)
- 1991 Tomos BT
- 1991 Tomos BT 50 N
- 1991 Triumph Daytona 1000
- 1991 Triumph Daytona 750
- 1991 Triumph Daytona 750 (reduced effect)
- 1991 Triumph Trident 750
- 1991 Triumph Trident 750 (reduced effect)
- 1991 Triumph Trident 900
- 1991 Triumph Trophy 1200
- 1991 Triumph Trophy 1200 (reduced effect)
- 1991 Triumph Trophy 900
- 1991 Ural M 67-6
- 1991 Ural M 67-6 (reduced effect)