2003 Indian Dakota 4 gallery
2003 Indian Dakota 4
|Engine and transmission|
|Displacement:||1845.00 ccm (112.58 cubic inches)||Power:||74|
|Engine type:||In-line four||Stroke:||4|
|Bore x stroke:||Gearbox:|
|Physical measures and capacities|
|Dry weight:||325.0 kg (716.5 pounds)|
|Wheelbase:||1,740 mm (68.5 inches)|
|Fuel capacity:||18.00 litres (4.76 gallons)|
- Indian Scout 86: riding the elegance 2015-03-23 14:57:12 The bike was first manufactured by the American bike maker firm Indian in the year 1993. This bike attracts riders with its amazing high power and torque. The Indian Scout 86 motorbike has got the best engine with► Read more...
- Vahrenkamp Diesel 462: Enduro for civils 2015-03-31 03:27:45 Passion for traveling through relatively good roads with bad surface (where a pure road bike is dangerous to drive) gave rise to another type of travel Enduro - parquet, or civil. Their main differences from sports travel... Read more...
- TVS SCOOTY - an attractive and fun scooter from TVS Motor 2015-03-31 03:23:28 TVS Motor Company Limited is one from the largest manufacturer of motor vehicles in India and it takes place in the top ten world producers. TVS Motor Company has got a world award, which is a symbol... Read more...
- Travertson V-REX: a fantastic vehicle on the road 2015-03-31 03:20:02 Being similar to the alien from fiction movies, the amazing Travertson V-REX is all you need if you like to get a lot of attention. Initially, the V-REX was created by mechanic-futurist Tim Cameron only in three... Read more...
MOST POPULAR MOTORCYCLES
Other motorcycles in 2003
- 2003 CCM R30
- 2003 CPI Hussar
- 2003 CPI Popcorn 50
- 2003 Derbi GPR 50 R
- 2003 Derbi GPR 50 R Race Replica
- 2003 Derbi Senda R
- 2003 Derbi Senda Supermotard
- 2003 Dodge Tomahawk
- 2003 Ducati 620 Sport Full-fairing
- 2003 Ducati 620 Sport Full-fairing (reduced effect)
- 2003 Ducati 620 Sport Half-fairing
- 2003 Ducati 620 Sport Half-fairing (reduced effect)
- 2003 Ducati 748
- 2003 Ducati 749
- 2003 Ducati 749S
- 2003 Ducati 800 Sport
- 2003 Ducati 998
- 2003 Ducati 999
- 2003 Ducati 999 S
- 2003 Ducati Monster 1000 DARK i.e.