1997 Honda NX650 Dominator gallery
1997 Honda NX650 Dominator
|Engine and transmission|
|Displacement:||644.00 ccm (39.30 cubic inches)||Power:||44|
|Engine type:||Single cylinder||Stroke:||4|
|Bore x stroke:||Gearbox:||5-speed|
|Physical measures and capacities|
|Dry weight:||167.0 kg (368.2 pounds)|
|Seat height:||880 mm (34.6 inches) If adjustable, lowest setting.|
|Brakes, suspension, Frame and wheels|
|Front brakes:||Single disc|
|Rear brakes:||Single disc|
- Honda CB125T2 glorifying roads 2015-03-23 14:29:46 This Honda CB125T2 bike is a complete vintage one with only a few left in the world today. This was first introduced in 1978 in the UK. Sporting a 125 cc engine, this decently designed bike is well► Read more...
- Cagiva Mito 125: An unrestricted wonder 2015-03-18 21:19:17 Cagiva Mito 125 is an object of desire for both those who love to ride a motorcycle and those who are learning to ride a motorcycle. The handling is wonderful and comes with a slick gearbox, good braking... Read more...
- CMC DeLuxe makes your riding really Deluxe! 2015-03-18 23:13:41 The CMC DeLuxe is a scooter vehicle known for its impressive features. The vehicle is easy to ride and brings an amazing feeling while on the way. The popularity has increased a lot since it was produced. The... Read more...
- Racing on the IZH Planeta Sport 2015-03-23 15:33:17 The bike with a strong masculine look was first manufactured in the year 1977. This bike has a powerful single-cylinder two-stroke 340 cc engine. This IZH Planeta Sport can attain a power of 26 hp and a top... Read more...
MOST POPULAR MOTORCYCLES
Other motorcycles in 1997
- 1997 BMW R80GS Basic
- 1997 BMW R850R
- 1997 Buell M2 Cyclone
- 1997 Buell S1 Lightning
- 1997 Buell S3 Thunderbolt
- 1997 Buell S3T Thunderbolt
- 1997 Cagiva Canyon 500
- 1997 Cagiva Canyon 600
- 1997 Cagiva E 750 Elefant
- 1997 Cagiva E 900 Elefant
- 1997 Cagiva Grand Canyon 900 I.E.
- 1997 Cagiva N1
- 1997 Cagiva River 600
- 1997 Cagiva Roadster 125
- 1997 Cagiva Roadster 200
- 1997 Cagiva W8 125
- 1997 CZ 125
- 1997 CZ 180
- 1997 CZ 180 Roland
- 1997 Daelim VS 125 Advance