2010 Derbi GPR 50 2T gallery
2010 Derbi GPR 50 2T
|Engine and transmission|
|Displacement:||49.90 ccm (3.04 cubic inches)||Power:|
|Engine type:||Single cylinder, two-stroke||Stroke:|
|Bore x stroke:||39.9 x 40.0 mm (1.6 x 1.6 inches)||Gearbox:||6-speed|
|Physical measures and capacities|
|Dry weight:||110.0 kg (242.5 pounds)|
|Wheelbase:||1,360 mm (53.5 inches)|
|Brakes, suspension, Frame and wheels|
|Front tyre dimensions:||100/80-17|
|Rear tyre dimensions:||130/70-17|
|Front brakes:||Single disc|
|Rear brakes:||Single disc|
|Fuel capacity:||13.00 litres (3.43 gallons)|
- One of the most popular classic bikes of the world, Dnepr MT 10 (with sidecar) 2015-03-25 21:31:20 Made by the Dnepr Company, the Dnepr MT 10 was made in the late 1990’s and is still considered one of the classic bikes of today. The Dnepr MT 10 has become very popular among riders and... Read more...
- This military-painted Dirico Flyer beats all the standards! 2015-03-25 21:07:13 There are quite a few fans of the Dirico Flyer. From famous celebrities and rock stars, this bike is still one of the most popular on the market today. The bike is still being produced and is popular... Read more...
- Diamo Cruiser redefining a comfort riding 2015-03-25 21:01:34 If you are looking for a sporty and classic bike, the Diamo Cruiser is a great choice for anyone who loves to ride. The Diamo Cruiser is a custom cruiser that is very popular all over the world. This... Read more...
- A Chinese Dfang DF125-3 runner 2015-03-25 20:45:19 The Dfang DF 125-3 is a Chinese-made bike from the Dongfang Motor Company. This model had smooth shapes and was made mostly in the early 2000’s. However time passed, but it is still quite popular today. This... Read more...
MOST POPULAR MOTORCYCLES
Other motorcycles in 2010
- 2010 TM racing SMR 530 F e.s.
- 2010 TM racing SMX 450 F Comp
- 2010 TM racing SMX 660 F Comp
- 2010 Tomos Arrow
- 2010 Tomos MC 50 Junior
- 2010 Tomos MC 50 Senior
- 2010 Tomos MC80 Dirt Bike
- 2010 Tomos Revival TS
- 2010 Tomos Streetmate
- 2010 Travertson V-Rex
- 2010 Triumph America
- 2010 Triumph Bonneville
- 2010 Triumph Bonneville Black
- 2010 Triumph Bonneville SE
- 2010 Triumph Bonneville Sixty
- 2010 Triumph Bonneville T100
- 2010 Triumph Daytona 675
- 2010 Triumph Rocket III Roadster
- 2010 Triumph Rocket III Touring
- 2010 Triumph Scrambler