2002 Aprilia RST 1000 Futura gallery
2002 Aprilia RST 1000 Futura
TYPE: Sport touring
|Engine and transmission|
|Displacement:||997.62 ccm (60.87 cubic inches)||Power:||113|
|Bore x stroke:||97.0 x 67.5 mm (3.8 x 2.7 inches)||Gearbox:||6-speed|
|Physical measures and capacities|
|Dry weight:||210.0 kg (463.0 pounds)|
|Seat height:||820 mm (32.3 inches) If adjustable, lowest setting.|
|Wheelbase:||1,435 mm (56.5 inches)|
|Brakes, suspension, Frame and wheels|
|Front tyre dimensions:||120/70-ZR17|
|Rear tyre dimensions:||180/55-ZR17|
|Front brakes:||Dual disc|
|Rear brakes:||Single disc|
|Fuel capacity:||21.00 litres (5.55 gallons)|
- Aprilia RS 125 becomes even better 2015-03-18 16:59:11 The Aprilia RS 125 has been used in the Grand Prix for the long time now. It was initially introduced in 1992 and has been improved since. Created by top company Aprilia, it has been developed with high-end► Read more...
- CSR B09 50 suits better for the moped fans 2015-03-24 16:57:40 For fans of mopeds, the CSR B09 50 is one of the better quality bikes to buy. These scooters have been produced since the early 2000’s and are still in production today. They are a great handling... Read more...
- Feel the classic spirit with CR&S VUN! 2015-03-24 16:51:28 The CR&S VUN is a great motorcycle for those riders who love the classic look and feel to a modern bike. These bikes have been very popular, and the pricing for them starts at only $19,000. The... Read more...
- Rich color options for CPI Hussar 2015-03-24 16:46:41 For those fans of the sporty scooters, the CPI Hussar is one of the best choices. These scooters are made for any caliber of rider and offer not only a smooth, but fast ride for those bike enthusiasts. ... Read more...
MOST POPULAR MOTORCYCLES
Other motorcycles in 2002
- 2002 Ducati 998 R
- 2002 Ducati 998 S
- 2002 Ducati Monster 600 Dark
- 2002 Ducati Monster 620 i.e.
- 2002 Ducati Monster 620 S i.e.
- 2002 Ducati Monster 750 i.e.
- 2002 Ducati Monster 750 i.e. Dark
- 2002 Ducati Monster 900 i.e.
- 2002 Ducati Monster 900 i.e. Dark
- 2002 Ducati Multistrada 1000
- 2002 Ducati S4
- 2002 Ducati SS 750 Super Sport
- 2002 Ducati SS 900 Super Sport
- 2002 Ducati ST2
- 2002 Ducati ST4
- 2002 Ducati ST4S
- 2002 Enfield Lightning 535
- 2002 Enfield ThunderBird 350
- 2002 GAS GAS EC 125
- 2002 GAS GAS EC 200