1993 Moto Guzzi Daytona gallery
1993 Moto Guzzi Daytona
TYPE: Unspecified category
|Engine and transmission|
|Displacement:||992.00 ccm (60.53 cubic inches)||Power:||95|
|Engine type:||V2, four-stroke||Stroke:|
|Bore x stroke:||Gearbox:||5-speed|
|Physical measures and capacities|
|Dry weight:||205.0 kg (451.9 pounds)|
|Seat height:||730 mm (28.7 inches) If adjustable, lowest setting.|
|Brakes, suspension, Frame and wheels|
|Front brakes:||Dual disc|
|Rear brakes:||Single disc|
|Fuel capacity:||25.00 litres (6.61 gallons)|
- Moto Guzzi V7 Stone, an icon bike in the riding world 2015-03-30 03:28:32 The Moto Guzzi V7 Stone is a very popular bike from 2014 and is still being produced and manufactured today. Keeping the respect to the bike traditions, it is truly stylish and really iconic vehicle. Young riders► Read more...
- Donghai SM 750 - one of the best touring bikes in the class 2015-03-25 21:53:04 The Donghai SM 750 is a bike that has been considered a very classic model. Made in the late 1980’s, these bikes are very popular among collectors and riders of all ages. They are defined as touring-class... Read more...
- One of the most popular classic bikes of the world, Dnepr MT 10 (with sidecar) 2015-03-25 21:31:20 Made by the Dnepr Company, the Dnepr MT 10 was made in the late 1990’s and is still considered one of the classic bikes of today. The Dnepr MT 10 has become very popular among riders and... Read more...
- This military-painted Dirico Flyer beats all the standards! 2015-03-25 21:07:13 There are quite a few fans of the Dirico Flyer. From famous celebrities and rock stars, this bike is still one of the most popular on the market today. The bike is still being produced and is popular... Read more...
MOST POPULAR MOTORCYCLES
Other motorcycles in 1993
- 1993 BMW R100GS-PD
- 1993 BMW R100RT
- 1993 BMW R1100RS
- 1993 BMW R80
- 1993 BMW R80GS
- 1993 BMW R80R
- 1993 BMW R80RT
- 1993 Cagiva 900 I.E. GT
- 1993 Dnepr Dnepr
- 1993 Ducati 750 SS
- 1993 Ducati 888 SP5
- 1993 Ducati 888 Strada
- 1993 Ducati 900 SS
- 1993 Ducati 900 Superlight
- 1993 Ducati 907 I.E.
- 1993 Enfield Bullet 500
- 1993 Gilera Apache 125
- 1993 Gilera Nordwest
- 1993 Gilera RC 600 R
- 1993 Harley-Davidson 1200 Sportster