2011 Vespa GTS 250 i.e. gallery
2011 Vespa GTS 250 i.e.
|Engine and transmission|
|Displacement:||244.00 ccm (14.89 cubic inches)||Power:||21,3|
|Engine type:||Single cylinder, four-stroke||Stroke:|
|Bore x stroke:||72.0 x 60.0 mm (2.8 x 2.4 inches)||Gearbox:||Automatic|
|Physical measures and capacities|
|Wheelbase:||1,370 mm (53.9 inches)|
|Brakes, suspension, Frame and wheels|
|Front tyre dimensions:||120/70-12|
|Rear tyre dimensions:||130/70-12|
|Front brakes:||Single disc|
|Rear brakes:||Single disc|
|Fuel capacity:||9.20 litres (2.43 gallons)|
|Color options:||Marrone Terra Di Toscana, Bronzo Perseo, Nero Vulcano, Blu Midnight|
- Vespa Cosa 200 GS: people like it! 2015-03-31 03:48:25 The Vespa scooters have been launched by the Italian Piaggio & Co already more than half a century. During this time, nobody from fans of such vehicles didn't dare to have doubts about the quality of scooters of► Read more...
- Factory Bike Chrono SM 250: easy to handle, easy to own 2015-03-27 02:00:58 One of the coolest and most popular supermotard is the Factory Bike Chrono SM 250. These bikes were produced and sold beginning in 2004, and they vary in price from $3,400 to $5,600. This bike features a... Read more...
- A custom-made chopper of Exile Cycles Bar Hopper 2015-03-27 01:53:49 The Exile Cycles Bar Hopper is one of the best bikes on the market today. It was widely made and sold in 2010, but is still being sold all over the world. The Exile Cycles Bar Hopper... Read more...
- Evolve Helium - for the fans of open roads 2015-03-27 01:46:35 The Evolve Helium is a very lightweight frame. It is a scooter from 2012 and runs on an electric engine. This is a very trendy and popular scooter among new riders and veteran collectors as well. One... Read more...
MOST POPULAR MOTORCYCLES
Other motorcycles in 2011
- 2011 TGB X Large 250 EFI
- 2011 TGB X Large 300 EFI
- 2011 Titan Radical Rigid
- 2011 TM racing MX 125
- 2011 TM racing MX 144
- 2011 TM racing MX 250
- 2011 TM racing MX 250 Fi
- 2011 TM racing MX 300
- 2011 TM racing MX 450 Fi
- 2011 TM racing MX 530 F
- 2011 TM racing MX 85 Junior
- 2011 Tomos Streetmate 45
- 2011 Travertson V-Rex
- 2011 Travertson VR-2
- 2011 Triumph America
- 2011 Triumph Bonneville
- 2011 Triumph Bonneville SE
- 2011 Triumph Bonneville Sixty
- 2011 Triumph Bonneville T100
- 2011 Triumph Daytona 675