1998 Ural De Luxe gallery
1998 Ural De Luxe
TYPE: Naked bike
|Engine and transmission|
|Displacement:||650.00 ccm (39.66 cubic inches)||Power:||32|
|Engine type:||Two cylinder boxer||Stroke:||4|
|Bore x stroke:||Gearbox:||4-speed|
|Physical measures and capacities|
|Dry weight:||340.0 kg (749.6 pounds)|
|Seat height:||830 mm (32.7 inches) If adjustable, lowest setting.|
|Brakes, suspension, Frame and wheels|
|Front brakes:||Expanding brake|
|Rear brakes:||Expanding brake|
- Ural M-63 - from the range of heavy bikes 2015-03-31 12:17:22 The Ural M-63 belongs to heavy class motorcycles. This motorcycle was launched on the motorcycle Orbitsc factory. The first bike was made at the factory in 1964. The Ural M-63 replaced the motorcycle Ural M-62. The main► Read more...
- An Asian trickster of Demak Evo Z 2015-03-24 19:15:53 The Demak Evo Z is a great scooter for those who are just learning to ride or those riders who have been riding for years. These bikes are sold in Asia and have been produced for a few... Read more...
- Check this DB Motors Pirat 50 AC for a dirt track riding 2015-03-24 19:09:15 When an opportunity to buy a bike that is made for motor cross turns up, everyone can witness that this minibike is one of the best that there is on the market. The DB Motors Pirat 50... Read more...
- Huge credits to the Dayun AX100 makers! 2015-03-24 19:03:41 The Dayun AX100 is one of the most popular bikes for sports and dirt track riding on the market. These bikes are made by Chinese manufacturers DaYun and DaYang and have been on the market since the late... Read more...
MOST POPULAR MOTORCYCLES
Other motorcycles in 1998
- 1998 BMW F650
- 1998 BMW F650ST
- 1998 BMW K1100LT Highline
- 1998 BMW K1200RS
- 1998 BMW R1100GS
- 1998 BMW R1100R
- 1998 BMW R1100RS
- 1998 BMW R1100RT
- 1998 BMW R1200C
- 1998 BMW R850R
- 1998 Buell M2 Cyclone
- 1998 Buell S1 Lightning
- 1998 Buell S3 Thunderbolt
- 1998 Buell S3T Thunderbolt
- 1998 Buell White Lightning
- 1998 Cagiva 900 I.E.
- 1998 Cagiva Canyon 600
- 1998 Cagiva Mito 125
- 1998 Cagiva Planet 125
- 1998 Cagiva River 600