1998 Ural De Luxe gallery
1998 Ural De Luxe
TYPE: Naked bike
|Engine and transmission|
|Displacement:||650.00 ccm (39.66 cubic inches)||Power:||32|
|Engine type:||Two cylinder boxer||Stroke:||4|
|Bore x stroke:||Gearbox:||4-speed|
|Physical measures and capacities|
|Dry weight:||340.0 kg (749.6 pounds)|
|Seat height:||830 mm (32.7 inches) If adjustable, lowest setting.|
|Brakes, suspension, Frame and wheels|
|Front brakes:||Expanding brake|
|Rear brakes:||Expanding brake|
- Ural M-63 - from the range of heavy bikes 2015-03-31 12:17:22 The Ural M-63 belongs to heavy class motorcycles. This motorcycle was launched on the motorcycle Orbitsc factory. The first bike was made at the factory in 1964. The Ural M-63 replaced the motorcycle Ural M-62. The main► Read more...
- Donghai SM 750 - one of the best touring bikes in the class 2015-03-25 21:53:04 The Donghai SM 750 is a bike that has been considered a very classic model. Made in the late 1980’s, these bikes are very popular among collectors and riders of all ages. They are defined as touring-class... Read more...
- One of the most popular classic bikes of the world, Dnepr MT 10 (with sidecar) 2015-03-25 21:31:20 Made by the Dnepr Company, the Dnepr MT 10 was made in the late 1990’s and is still considered one of the classic bikes of today. The Dnepr MT 10 has become very popular among riders and... Read more...
- This military-painted Dirico Flyer beats all the standards! 2015-03-25 21:07:13 There are quite a few fans of the Dirico Flyer. From famous celebrities and rock stars, this bike is still one of the most popular on the market today. The bike is still being produced and is popular... Read more...
MOST POPULAR MOTORCYCLES
Other motorcycles in 1998
- 1998 Buell S3T Thunderbolt
- 1998 Buell White Lightning
- 1998 Cagiva 900 I.E.
- 1998 Cagiva Canyon 600
- 1998 Cagiva Mito 125
- 1998 Cagiva Planet 125
- 1998 Cagiva River 600
- 1998 Cagiva Super City 125
- 1998 Cagiva W8
- 1998 Chang-Jiang CJ750 M1M
- 1998 CZ 125
- 1998 Daelim VS 125
- 1998 Dandy 125
- 1998 Derbi Predator
- 1998 Ducati 600 Monster
- 1998 Ducati 600 Monster Dark
- 1998 Ducati 600 SS
- 1998 Ducati 748 Biposto
- 1998 Ducati 748 SPS
- 1998 Ducati 750 Monster