1998 Honda CR85 gallery
1998 Honda CR85
|Engine and transmission|
|Displacement:||85.00 ccm (5.19 cubic inches)||Power:|
|Engine type:||In-line four||Stroke:||4|
|Bore x stroke:||Gearbox:|
|Cooling system:||Oil & air||Compression:|
- Honda CB125T2 glorifying roads 2015-03-23 14:29:46 This Honda CB125T2 bike is a complete vintage one with only a few left in the world today. This was first introduced in 1978 in the UK. Sporting a 125 cc engine, this decently designed bike is well► Read more...
- A custom cruiser of Covingtons 300R 2015-03-24 16:42:29 When looking for a custom cruiser, Covingtons 300R is a great selection for any rider. This motorcycle is on the cheaper end of the spectrum with prices up to $29,000. The Covingtons 300R features a V2- four-stroke... Read more...
- Enjoy the Cosmos Muscle Bikes 2RWF V8, a great muscle bike 2015-03-24 16:37:14 When looking to buy a great muscle bike, the Cosmos Muscle Bike 2RWF V8, is one of the most common-sensible choices for those who not only love to ride, but also love to collect motorcycles. This bike... Read more...
- An incredibly popular Confederate P120 Fighter motorcycle! 2015-03-24 16:16:18 This motorcycle is one of the most "darling child" among bike enthusiasts. The Confederate P120 Fighter has a torque of 135 lbs and features a V-twin, 160 horsepower engine. Its chassis is made of an air-craft grade... Read more...
MOST POPULAR MOTORCYCLES
Other motorcycles in 1998
- 1998 Honda CB500S Sport
- 1998 Honda CB600F Hornet
- 1998 Honda CB750F2 Seven-Fifty
- 1998 Honda CBR1000F
- 1998 Honda CBR1100XX Super Blackbird
- 1998 Honda CBR600F
- 1998 Honda CBR900RR Fireblade
- 1998 Honda CG125
- 1998 Honda CMX250 Rebel
- 1998 Honda CN250
- 1998 Honda CRM250AR
- 1998 Honda F6C Valkyrie
- 1998 Honda FES250 Foresight
- 1998 Honda GL1500 Gold Wing SE
- 1998 Honda NSR125
- 1998 Honda NT650V Deauville
- 1998 Honda NX125TC Trans City
- 1998 Honda NX650 Dominator
- 1998 Honda PC800 Pacific Coast