1997 Ural Solo gallery
1997 Ural Solo
|Engine and transmission|
|Displacement:||650.00 ccm (39.66 cubic inches)||Power:||32|
|Engine type:||Two cylinder boxer||Stroke:||4|
|Bore x stroke:||Gearbox:||4-speed|
|Physical measures and capacities|
|Dry weight:||182.0 kg (401.2 pounds)|
|Seat height:||810 mm (31.9 inches) If adjustable, lowest setting.|
|Brakes, suspension, Frame and wheels|
|Front brakes:||Expanding brake|
|Rear brakes:||Expanding brake|
- Ural M-63 - from the range of heavy bikes 2015-03-31 12:17:22 The Ural M-63 belongs to heavy class motorcycles. This motorcycle was launched on the motorcycle Orbitsc factory. The first bike was made at the factory in 1964. The Ural M-63 replaced the motorcycle Ural M-62. The main► Read more...
- Tauris Avenida 125 4T: a good example of urban scooter 2015-03-31 02:50:31 Scooters have been using as a result of the motorcycle development for solving problems peculiar to their elder brothers. A typical city scooter consists of components such as an automatic clutch, automatic transmission (CVT), the block of... Read more...
- Tank Sports Mini Custom 50, an ecological chopper 2015-03-31 02:46:34 Usually under the name "chopper" we understand a classic cruiser, a heavy bike with very impressive size and a huge amount of chrome parts, bags from the skin on the sides, teardrop-shaped gas tank. It has wide... Read more...
- Swift Drifter SS obtaining a unique design 2015-03-31 02:27:09 The "custom" word is used for the designation of a special class of motorcycles. In this case, we speak about really amazing and impressive vehicles. They aren't manufactured commercially, only in a single or very small number,... Read more...
MOST POPULAR MOTORCYCLES
Other motorcycles in 1997
- 1997 BMW R1100RS
- 1997 BMW R1100RT
- 1997 BMW R80GS Basic
- 1997 BMW R850R
- 1997 Buell M2 Cyclone
- 1997 Buell S1 Lightning
- 1997 Buell S3 Thunderbolt
- 1997 Buell S3T Thunderbolt
- 1997 Cagiva Canyon 500
- 1997 Cagiva Canyon 600
- 1997 Cagiva E 750 Elefant
- 1997 Cagiva E 900 Elefant
- 1997 Cagiva Grand Canyon 900 I.E.
- 1997 Cagiva N1
- 1997 Cagiva River 600
- 1997 Cagiva Roadster 125
- 1997 Cagiva Roadster 200
- 1997 Cagiva W8 125
- 1997 CZ 125
- 1997 CZ 180