1988 Suzuki DS 80 gallery
1988 Suzuki DS 80
|Engine and transmission|
|Displacement:||79.90 ccm (4.88 cubic inches)||Power:|
|Engine type:||Single cylinder, two-stroke||Stroke:|
|Bore x stroke:||Gearbox:||5-speed|
|Cooling system:||Oil & air||Compression:|
|Fuel capacity:||5.00 litres (1.32 gallons)|
- Suzuki Bandit 400 is ideal for the urban ride 2015-03-31 02:12:22 If you are a resident of the metropolis, who wants to choose the first motorcycle and feel a real drive, the perfect choice for you will become Suzuki Bandit 400! Why Bandit? Because this bike has excellent► Read more...
- Kinroad XT100-9 Blue Eagle grabs all the attention 2015-03-23 17:28:45 Those of you who are really looking for a sports bike for them the best option in the market is the Kinroad XT100-9 Blue Eagle. The bike was introduced in the year 2010 and since then it... Read more...
- Is Lem LX 2 a Cross or a Minibike? 2015-03-23 22:19:32 A minibike or a cross whatever you call can be of great worth to you if it is of the brand Lem LX 2. Over the world, this vehicle has gained love and respect because of its various... Read more...
- The powerful mini bike Macbor XC 510 Pro 2015-03-24 01:33:01 The Macbor manufactured minibike is best suited for young riders or beginners even. It is a pocket bike with a two-stroke 49.93 cc engine. The bike is extremely well designed to give the young riders a full biking... Read more...
MOST POPULAR MOTORCYCLES
Other motorcycles in 1988
- 1988 Suzuki DR Big 750 S
- 1988 Suzuki GN 250 E
- 1988 Suzuki GR 650
- 1988 Suzuki GS 1100 G
- 1988 Suzuki GS 450 E
- 1988 Suzuki GS 450 L
- 1988 Suzuki GS 450 S
- 1988 Suzuki GS 850 G
- 1988 Suzuki GSX 1100 F
- 1988 Suzuki GSX 1100 F (reduced effect)
- 1988 Suzuki GSX 400 E
- 1988 Suzuki GSX 400 S
- 1988 Suzuki GSX 600 F
- 1988 Suzuki GSX-R 1100
- 1988 Suzuki GSX-R 1100 (reduced effect)
- 1988 Suzuki GSX-R 250
- 1988 Suzuki GSX-R 750
- 1988 Suzuki GSX-R 750 (reduced effect)
- 1988 Suzuki LS 650 Savage