2007 Jawa 353 Motorcycle Replica gallery
2007 Jawa 353 Motorcycle Replica
|Engine and transmission|
|Displacement:||248.50 ccm (15.16 cubic inches)||Power:||11,8|
|Engine type:||Single cylinder||Stroke:||2|
|Bore x stroke:||Gearbox:||4-speed|
- The Czech monster, Jawa 350 2015-03-18 14:48:26 The Czech Republic introduced this motorcycle into the world and it has been imported all over the world since the 1950s. This motorcycle became incredibly popular in at least 120 countries because of its stylish look and its► Read more...
- Wakan Racing 1640, a classic example of innovative makes 2015-03-27 16:39:46 French Wakan Motorcycles manufacturer presented a new Wakan Racing 1640 motorcycle model several years ago. The main idea of the designers for theWakan brand was to produce compact light-weighted motorcycles, on a frame which would establish a... Read more...
- Zongshen 110-9 looking like a predator 2015-03-27 16:19:52 Motorcycles to feel and ride equally well in the city and in the countryside, belong to a class of universals or all-round motorcycles as well. As a rule, this group consists of inexpensive and unpretentious motorcycles, perfect... Read more...
- Znen ZN 125-21, a perfect bike for active touring 2015-03-27 16:12:53 This cute bike keeps attention with its design in retro style and in a strange way will remind you someone else. And no wonder, because Znen ZN 125-21 is externally very similar to the Honda Joker, as it... Read more...
MOST POPULAR MOTORCYCLES
Other motorcycles in 2007
- 2007 Lem RX3
- 2007 Linhai Eggy 125
- 2007 Linhai Mainstreet 300
- 2007 Linhai Monarch LH 125T
- 2007 Linhai Monarch LH 150T
- 2007 Linhai Monarch LH 250T
- 2007 Linhai Prince 50
- 2007 Macbor XC 510 Racing
- 2007 Macbor XC 510 S
- 2007 Macbor XC 512 PRO
- 2007 Macbor XC 512 Racing
- 2007 Macbor XC 512 S
- 2007 Macbor XC 512 T
- 2007 Macbor XC 515 R 6V
- 2007 Macbor XC R 125
- 2007 Malaguti Ciak Master 125
- 2007 Malaguti Ciak Master 150
- 2007 Malaguti Ciak Master 200
- 2007 Malaguti Ciak Master 50
- 2007 Malaguti Ciak Master 50 4 tempi