1998 Honda CRM250AR gallery
1998 Honda CRM250AR
|Engine and transmission|
|Displacement:||249.00 ccm (15.19 cubic inches)||Power:||40|
|Engine type:||Single cylinder, two-stroke||Stroke:|
|Bore x stroke:||Gearbox:||6-speed|
- Honda CB125T2 glorifying roads 2015-03-23 14:29:46 This Honda CB125T2 bike is a complete vintage one with only a few left in the world today. This was first introduced in 1978 in the UK. Sporting a 125 cc engine, this decently designed bike is well► Read more...
- Zero Engineering Type 5 Evo: exclusive custom style 2015-03-27 15:44:33 Zero Engineering has established itself as one of the best companies engaged in the manufacture of exclusive custom bikes. The company built its reputation on old school aesthetic traditions and impeccable quality of materials and work, and to... Read more...
- The choice of the future: YObykes Electron ER 2015-03-27 15:24:05 The future will come with electric vehicles, but what to choose: an electric bicycle or electric scooter? YObykes Electron ER is the answer! In recent years, almost all countries of the world began an electric hype, and... Read more...
- Yiben 139QBT-15: for active riders only! 2015-03-27 15:17:16 The world-known manufacturer of scooters Yiben is a modern, huge company equipped with the latest technology and focused on the production of classic versions and the latest models of top class, like electric scooters and its hybrid versions. ... Read more...
MOST POPULAR MOTORCYCLES
Other motorcycles in 1998
- 1998 KTM Adventure
- 1998 KTM Sting 125
- 1998 Kymco Zing
- 1998 Laverda 650 Ghost Legend
- 1998 Laverda 650 Ghost Strike
- 1998 Laverda 668 Diamante
- 1998 Laverda 750 Diamante
- 1998 Laverda 750 Ghost Strike
- 1998 Laverda 750 S
- 1998 Laverda 750 S Caren
- 1998 Laverda 750 S Carenee
- 1998 Laverda 750 S Formula
- 1998 MBK Flame
- 1998 Minsk 12
- 1998 Minsk 13
- 1998 Moto Guzzi 1100 California EV
- 1998 Moto Guzzi Centauro
- 1998 Moto Guzzi Daytona RS
- 1998 Moto Guzzi Ippogrifo V7
- 1998 Moto Guzzi Nevada 750