2009 Bimota DB6R gallery
2009 Bimota DB6R
|Engine and transmission|
|Displacement:||1079.00 ccm (65.84 cubic inches)||Power:|
|Bore x stroke:||98.0 x 71.5 mm (3.9 x 2.8 inches)||Gearbox:|
|Physical measures and capacities|
|Dry weight:||170.0 kg (374.8 pounds)|
|Seat height:||820 mm (32.3 inches) If adjustable, lowest setting.|
|Wheelbase:||1,430 mm (56.3 inches)|
|Brakes, suspension, Frame and wheels|
|Front tyre dimensions:||120/70-ZR17|
|Rear tyre dimensions:||180/70-ZR17|
|Front brakes:||Double disc|
|Rear brakes:||Single disc|
|Fuel capacity:||16.00 litres (4.23 gallons)|
- The highly controlled ride on Bimota DB7 2015-03-18 18:02:07 The Bimota DB7 is the choice of the sportsmen. This bike offers the best of modern equipments combined with style, passion and the high performing body. This bike can be considered as the high-speed bike that one can► Read more...
- Enfield 350 Bullet Deluxe - A Silver Enfield Bullet 2015-03-26 00:59:25 The Enfield 350 Bullet Deluxe is one of the most popular motorcycles around; that is why one can tell about a "silver bullet" of the Enfield. It has such a classic look and feel to it and is... Read more...
- E-Max 100L reveals the electric power 2015-03-26 00:53:01 The E-Max 100L is a great scooter for those young riders or just fans of bikes, in general. Most of these models were made in the middle 2000’s around 2008 to 2010, but some are still being made... Read more...
- The electric ECRP 1.4 racebike sells itself! 2015-03-26 00:45:53 If your aim is to look for one of the sportiest and sleekest bikes, look no further than the ECRP 1.4. This electric bike has been produced since the early 2000’s and is still being produced and sold... Read more...
MOST POPULAR MOTORCYCLES
Other motorcycles in 2009
- 2009 LML Freedom Topper
- 2009 LML Graptor
- 2009 LML NV Spl
- 2009 LML Select II
- 2009 Macbor XC 510 Racing
- 2009 Macbor XC 510 S
- 2009 Macbor XC 512 Pro
- 2009 Macbor XC 512 R 6V
- 2009 Macbor XC 512 Racing
- 2009 Macbor XC 512 S
- 2009 Macbor XC 512 T
- 2009 Macbor XC R 125
- 2009 Malaguti Blog 125 i.e.
- 2009 Malaguti Blog 160 i.e.
- 2009 Malaguti Centro 125 i.e.
- 2009 Malaguti Centro 160 i.e.
- 2009 Malaguti Centro 50 4t
- 2009 Malaguti Ciak Master 50
- 2009 Malaguti F10 WAP
- 2009 Malaguti Grizzly RCX 10