2002 Aprilia Blue Marlin 1000 gallery
2002 Aprilia Blue Marlin 1000
|Engine and transmission|
|Displacement:||997.62 ccm (60.87 cubic inches)||Power:|
|Bore x stroke:||Gearbox:|
|Brakes, suspension, Frame and wheels|
|Front brakes:||Dual disc|
|Rear brakes:||Single disc|
- Aprilia RS 125 becomes even better 2015-03-18 16:59:11 The Aprilia RS 125 has been used in the Grand Prix for the long time now. It was initially introduced in 1992 and has been improved since. Created by top company Aprilia, it has been developed with high-end► Read more...
- Sanglas 400 Y: created to face the world 2015-03-31 01:03:18 Sanglas is a name of motorcycle brand which was created in Barcelona in 1942, but its production had been already ceased in 1981. The Sanglas bikes became famous thanks to their large enough engine as for their... Read more...
- Samurai Chopper Type 1 challenges the race 2015-03-31 00:57:18 Zero Engineering is a Japanese company which is engaged in designing of custom bikes since 1992. It was founded in the Japanese city of Okazaki. But now it has a full representation in the United States, located in... Read more...
- Sachs SR 125: better than just a bike 2015-03-31 00:50:14 Even if you're a balanced and brooked no fuss person who used to ride slowly, this Sachs SR 125 bike will make you change your usual style. At the moment when you take the wheel of this "crazy... Read more...
MOST POPULAR MOTORCYCLES
Other motorcycles in 2002
- 2002 Ducati Monster 620 i.e.
- 2002 Ducati Monster 620 S i.e.
- 2002 Ducati Monster 750 i.e.
- 2002 Ducati Monster 750 i.e. Dark
- 2002 Ducati Monster 900 i.e.
- 2002 Ducati Monster 900 i.e. Dark
- 2002 Ducati Multistrada 1000
- 2002 Ducati S4
- 2002 Ducati SS 750 Super Sport
- 2002 Ducati SS 900 Super Sport
- 2002 Ducati ST2
- 2002 Ducati ST4
- 2002 Ducati ST4S
- 2002 Enfield Lightning 535
- 2002 Enfield ThunderBird 350
- 2002 GAS GAS EC 125
- 2002 GAS GAS EC 200
- 2002 GAS GAS EC 250
- 2002 GAS GAS EC 300
- 2002 GAS GAS EC 50 Rookie