1990 Yangtze 750 Standard A (with sidecar) gallery
1990 Yangtze 750 Standard A (with sidecar)
TYPE: Unspecified category
|Engine and transmission|
|Displacement:||745.00 ccm (45.46 cubic inches)||Power:||22|
|Engine type:||Two cylinder boxer, four-stroke||Stroke:|
|Bore x stroke:||78.0 x 78.0 mm (3.1 x 3.1 inches)||Gearbox:||4-speed|
|Brakes, suspension, Frame and wheels|
|Front tyre dimensions:||3.75-19|
|Rear tyre dimensions:||3.75-19|
|Front brakes:||Expanding brake|
|Rear brakes:||Expanding brake|
|Fuel capacity:||23.00 litres (6.08 gallons)|
- Yangtze 750, a giant bike of China Jialing Group 2015-03-27 14:14:45 Chinese media reporting about the appearing of a new brand with a fancy name of Yangtze River Jialing Motor Manufacturing. This brand is a subsidiary company of China Jialing Group, one of China's largest companies in the motorcycle► Read more...
- Palmo T150, or what a scooter your pizza delivery man used to drive? 2015-03-30 17:39:37 A comfortable interior with a leathered seat, a protective windshield...what? Are we talking about a scooter or what? The Palmo T150 is a scooter that was produced and made in 2011. It is sold all over Europe... Read more...
- Stars and Stripes and a patriotic Pagsta Choppa 2015-03-30 17:36:02 The Pagsta Choppa is a custom cruiser that was manufactured beginning in 2009. As a custom cruiser, the Pagsta Choppa has so many options for the rider - just look how it can be customized under the patriotic... Read more...
- Orion A30E125M, a bright star 2015-03-30 17:29:03 The Orion A30E125M is an Enduro, off road bike that was produced and manufactured in 2008. The Orion A30E125M is one of the most popular among dirt track and bike racers. It features a single cylinder, four-stroke... Read more...
MOST POPULAR MOTORCYCLES
Other motorcycles in 1990
- 1990 BMW R65GS
- 1990 BMW R80
- 1990 BMW R80GS
- 1990 BMW R80RT
- 1990 Cagiva 125 C 12 R Freccia
- 1990 Cagiva 125 Cruiser
- 1990 Cagiva Elefant 350
- 1990 Cagiva Elefant 750
- 1990 Cagiva Elefant 900 i.e.
- 1990 Cagiva T4 500 E
- 1990 Chang-Jiang 750 BG (with sidecar)
- 1990 Chang-Jiang 750 FY (with sidecar)
- 1990 Dnepr MT 11 (with sidecar)
- 1990 Dnepr MT 16 (with sidecar)
- 1990 Donghai SM 750 (with sidecar)
- 1990 Ducati 350 F3
- 1990 Ducati 750 Paso
- 1990 Ducati 750 Sport
- 1990 Ducati 851 Strada
- 1990 Ducati 900 SS Super Sport