1987 CZ 175 gallery
1987 CZ 175
|Engine and transmission|
|Displacement:||173.00 ccm (10.56 cubic inches)||Power:||14|
|Engine type:||Single cylinder, two-stroke||Stroke:|
|Bore x stroke:||Gearbox:|
- An easy-to-handle naked CZ 350 Twin 2015-03-24 18:30:23 This is one of the most classic bikes on the market right now. The CZ 350 Twin has been made and manufactured since the late 1970’s and is a very high-quality bike. The CZ 350 Twin has► Read more...
- Riding through the busy roads Kawasaki Ninja 250R 2015-03-23 17:06:41 This Kawasaki Ninja 250R is an entry level sports bike which can be well ridden in traffic roads also. For those who want to taste the sports bike, feeling can go for this bike. The Kawasaki Ninja... Read more...
- The Avinton Collector GT: A Naked Collectors’ Choice 2015-03-18 17:13:57 The bike is a recently modelled roadster. The Avinton Collector GT is only created a fresh two years back and just recently had a 2015 update. As per common expectation, how it looks is modern than most standard... Read more...
- Turn Obstacles to Zero with Vintage Malaguti 125 YLC 2015-03-24 01:57:29 Malaguti 125 YLC is built as an enduro bike. Manufactured 1987 in Italy, its popularity has spread amongst off-road enthusiasts since it was first out in the market and works same until now. As per proven reviews,... Read more...
MOST POPULAR MOTORCYCLES
Other motorcycles in 1987
- 1987 Jawa 350 TS
- 1987 Jawa 350 TS (with sidecar)
- 1987 Jawa 500 R
- 1987 Kawasaki GPX750R
- 1987 Kawasaki GPZ1000RX
- 1987 Kawasaki GPZ1000RX (reduced effect)
- 1987 Kawasaki GPZ1100
- 1987 Kawasaki GPZ1100 (reduced effect)
- 1987 Kawasaki GPZ305 Belt Drive
- 1987 Kawasaki GPZ305 Belt Drive (reduced effect)
- 1987 Kawasaki GPZ500S
- 1987 Kawasaki GPZ500S (reduced effect)
- 1987 Kawasaki GPZ550
- 1987 Kawasaki GPZ550 (reduced effect)
- 1987 Kawasaki GPZ600R
- 1987 Kawasaki GPZ600R (reduced effect)
- 1987 Kawasaki GPZ750
- 1987 Kawasaki GPZ900R
- 1987 Kawasaki GPZ900R (reduced effect)
- 1987 Kawasaki KLR250