1997 Yamaha XJ 600 S Diversion gallery
1997 Yamaha XJ 600 S Diversion
TYPE: Sport touring
|Engine and transmission|
|Displacement:||599.00 ccm (36.55 cubic inches)||Power:||61|
|Engine type:||In-line four||Stroke:||4|
|Bore x stroke:||Gearbox:||6-speed|
|Physical measures and capacities|
|Dry weight:||193.0 kg (425.5 pounds)|
|Seat height:||770 mm (30.3 inches) If adjustable, lowest setting.|
|Brakes, suspension, Frame and wheels|
|Front brakes:||Single disc|
|Rear brakes:||Single disc|
- Yamaha YBR 125 is still on the top of popularity 2015-03-27 02:37:57 The Yamaha YBR 125 is a great bike for beginners. Buying Yamaha YBR 125, an unexperienced rider gets everything he needs and doesn't put his life in danger (for more power you need some relevant experience accordingly). ► Read more...
- Adiva AD 125, trendy&sleek 2015-03-18 15:12:14 The Japanese Adiva AD 125 has been a very popular scooter for fans of motorcycles and scooters. The Adiva AD 125 models have been manufactured for quite a few years and are still currently in production. Many of... Read more...
- Getting to dirt rides with Husqvarna Nuda 900R 2015-03-23 14:47:23 This bike Husqvarna Nuda 900R is known as a highly powerful dirt bike with an engine of 898 cc displacement and powered by four- stroke in line two cylinders. The Swedish make enables it to attain a top... Read more...
- A kick to start with Cobra CX65 2015-03-18 23:20:51 The Cobra CX65 was produced by the Cobra company. It shook the world by storm for its features and unique shape provided. There came a massive number of people to buy this motorcycle just after it was launched.... Read more...
MOST POPULAR MOTORCYCLES
Other motorcycles in 1997
- 1997 Buell S3 Thunderbolt
- 1997 Buell S3T Thunderbolt
- 1997 Cagiva Canyon 500
- 1997 Cagiva Canyon 600
- 1997 Cagiva E 750 Elefant
- 1997 Cagiva E 900 Elefant
- 1997 Cagiva Grand Canyon 900 I.E.
- 1997 Cagiva N1
- 1997 Cagiva River 600
- 1997 Cagiva Roadster 125
- 1997 Cagiva Roadster 200
- 1997 Cagiva W8 125
- 1997 CZ 125
- 1997 CZ 180
- 1997 CZ 180 Roland
- 1997 Daelim VS 125 Advance
- 1997 Ducati 600 Monster
- 1997 Ducati 748 Biposto
- 1997 Ducati 748 S
- 1997 Ducati 748 SP