1988 Yamaha FZR 400 gallery
1988 Yamaha FZR 400
|Engine and transmission|
|Displacement:||400.00 ccm (24.41 cubic inches)||Power:|
|Engine type:||In-line four, four-stroke||Stroke:|
|Bore x stroke:||56.0 x 40.5 mm (2.2 x 1.6 inches)||Gearbox:|
- Yamaha YBR 125 is still on the top of popularity 2015-03-27 02:37:57 The Yamaha YBR 125 is a great bike for beginners. Buying Yamaha YBR 125, an unexperienced rider gets everything he needs and doesn't put his life in danger (for more power you need some relevant experience accordingly). ► Read more...
- The electric ECRP 1.4 racebike sells itself! 2015-03-26 00:45:53 If your aim is to look for one of the sportiest and sleekest bikes, look no further than the ECRP 1.4. This electric bike has been produced since the early 2000’s and is still being produced and sold... Read more...
- Ecosse Heretic Ag, limited edition 2015-03-26 00:38:38 The Ecosse Heretic Ag is considered a naked bike of Titanium limited edition series. This bike can be changed and designed in many different ways. It comes in the basic silver color frame, but many fans of... Read more...
- Loving for speed with Ducati 1199 Panigale 2015-03-25 21:58:11 The Ducati 1199 Panigale is one of the sleekest and sportiest bikes out on the market today. It is still being sold and produced, and riders love how they look on this bike - pretty is as pretty... Read more...
MOST POPULAR MOTORCYCLES
Other motorcycles in 1988
- 1988 Honda CB450S (reduced effect)
- 1988 Honda CBR1000F
- 1988 Honda CBR600F
- 1988 Honda CBR600F (reduced effect)
- 1988 Honda CBX750F
- 1988 Honda Elite SA 50
- 1988 Honda GL1500/6 Gold Wing
- 1988 Honda Magna (Supermagna)
- 1988 Honda NS125R
- 1988 Honda NT650 Hawk
- 1988 Honda NT650 Hawk GT
- 1988 Honda NTV650 Revere
- 1988 Honda NX125
- 1988 Honda NX250
- 1988 Honda NX650 Dominator
- 1988 Honda VF750C Super Magna V45
- 1988 Honda VF750F
- 1988 Honda VF750F (reduced effect)
- 1988 Honda VFR750R / RC30
- 1988 Honda VFR750R / RC30 (reduced effect)