1988 Yamaha FZR 400 gallery
1988 Yamaha FZR 400
|Engine and transmission|
|Displacement:||400.00 ccm (24.41 cubic inches)||Power:|
|Engine type:||In-line four, four-stroke||Stroke:|
|Bore x stroke:||56.0 x 40.5 mm (2.2 x 1.6 inches)||Gearbox:|
- Yamaha YBR 125 is still on the top of popularity 2015-03-27 02:37:57 The Yamaha YBR 125 is a great bike for beginners. Buying Yamaha YBR 125, an unexperienced rider gets everything he needs and doesn't put his life in danger (for more power you need some relevant experience accordingly). ► Read more...
- Excellent pleasure with KTM 1190 Adventure 2015-03-23 17:38:57 Those of you who are searching not only the bike best for adventure sport but also the world’s safest motorcycle can go for the KTM 1190 Adventure. The company KTM had brought its first model 1190 Adventure this... Read more...
- Experiencing speed run with Jinlun JL 125-9 2015-03-23 15:57:53 This bike was manufactured by the Chinese Jinlun makers. The Jinlun JL 125-9 is a 124 cc twin type engine with a chain driven transmission at the rear tyre. The bike is considered to be as a... Read more...
- The Bajaj Avenger Lives On 2015-03-18 17:26:18 The Bajaj Avenger's first release was 2006. It is manufactured a company in India. That was far enough, and far more alterations and refinement were done to the bike. It is manufactured in black, blue and red.... Read more...
MOST POPULAR MOTORCYCLES
Other motorcycles in 1988
- 1988 Kawasaki GPZ1000RX (reduced effect)
- 1988 Kawasaki GPZ1100
- 1988 Kawasaki GPZ1100 (reduced effect)
- 1988 Kawasaki GPZ305 Belt Drive
- 1988 Kawasaki GPZ305 Belt Drive (reduced effect)
- 1988 Kawasaki GPZ500S
- 1988 Kawasaki GPZ500S (reduced effect)
- 1988 Kawasaki GPZ550
- 1988 Kawasaki GPZ550 (reduced effect)
- 1988 Kawasaki GPZ600R
- 1988 Kawasaki GPZ600R (reduced effect)
- 1988 Kawasaki GPZ750
- 1988 Kawasaki GPZ900R
- 1988 Kawasaki GPZ900R (reduced effect)
- 1988 Kawasaki KLR250
- 1988 Kawasaki KLR600E
- 1988 Kawasaki KLR600E (reduced effect)
- 1988 Kawasaki KLR650
- 1988 Kawasaki KLR650 (reduced effect)
- 1988 Kawasaki KMX125