1988 Yamaha FZR 400 gallery
1988 Yamaha FZR 400
|Engine and transmission|
|Displacement:||400.00 ccm (24.41 cubic inches)||Power:|
|Engine type:||In-line four, four-stroke||Stroke:|
|Bore x stroke:||56.0 x 40.5 mm (2.2 x 1.6 inches)||Gearbox:|
- Yamaha YBR 125 is still on the top of popularity 2015-03-27 02:37:57 The Yamaha YBR 125 is a great bike for beginners. Buying Yamaha YBR 125, an unexperienced rider gets everything he needs and doesn't put his life in danger (for more power you need some relevant experience accordingly). ► Read more...
- Rhino Hunter R wins all the trophies! 2015-03-30 21:23:46 The Rhino Hunter R (where R means Rigid) is considered to be a custom cruiser from 2007. It was produced and sold all over the world, but is deeply rooted in the USA traditional custom cruisers and qualifies... Read more...
- Smart and sporty Ravi Piaggio Storm 125 2015-03-30 21:15:16 The Ravi Piaggio Storm 125 is a sport bike from 2008 and it is a smart well-designed bike for new learners. It takes practically no efforts to handle and drive and it has a powerful engine and manageable... Read more...
- A flying-shaped motard of Quantya Strada 2015-03-30 21:07:26 The Quantya Strada is a supermotard that was made in 2011. It is priced at $10,700 and can go up to $15,000 depending on all the changes and modifications added to the frame. The Quantya Strada has... Read more...
MOST POPULAR MOTORCYCLES
Other motorcycles in 1988
- 1988 Honda VF750C Super Magna V45
- 1988 Honda VF750F
- 1988 Honda VF750F (reduced effect)
- 1988 Honda VFR750R / RC30
- 1988 Honda VFR750R / RC30 (reduced effect)
- 1988 Honda VT1100C
- 1988 Honda VT600C
- 1988 Honda VTR250 Interceptor
- 1988 Honda XBR500
- 1988 Honda XBR500 (reduced effect)
- 1988 Honda XL600V Transalp
- 1988 Honda XL600V Transalp (reduced effect)
- 1988 Honda XRV 650 Africa Twin
- 1988 Horex Columbus 500
- 1988 Horex Columbus 600
- 1988 Husqvarna 125 WRK
- 1988 Husqvarna 250 WR
- 1988 Husqvarna 400 WR
- 1988 Husqvarna 510 TELC/88
- 1988 Jawa 350 TS