2005 Triumph America gallery
2005 Triumph America
|Engine and transmission|
|Displacement:||790.00 ccm (48.21 cubic inches)||Power:||62|
|Bore x stroke:||86.0 x 68.0 mm (3.4 x 2.7 inches)||Gearbox:||5-speed|
|Physical measures and capacities|
|Dry weight:||226.0 kg (498.2 pounds)|
|Seat height:||720 mm (28.3 inches) If adjustable, lowest setting.|
|Wheelbase:||1,655 mm (65.2 inches)|
|Brakes, suspension, Frame and wheels|
|Front brakes:||Single disc|
|Rear brakes:||Single disc|
|Color options:||Jet Black, Goodwood Green/Silver, Mulberry Red/Graphite|
- Triumph Bonneville, Utah made 2015-03-18 14:58:03 The Triumph Bonneville is a standard motorcycle that has been in production for quite a few decades. It is most famous for its parallel-twin four-stroke engine. The first generation was produced in England from 1959-1983 and production on► Read more...
- Loving for speed with Ducati 1199 Panigale 2015-03-25 21:58:11 The Ducati 1199 Panigale is one of the sleekest and sportiest bikes out on the market today. It is still being sold and produced, and riders love how they look on this bike - pretty is as pretty... Read more...
- Donghai SM 750 - one of the best touring bikes in the class 2015-03-25 21:53:04 The Donghai SM 750 is a bike that has been considered a very classic model. Made in the late 1980’s, these bikes are very popular among collectors and riders of all ages. They are defined as touring-class... Read more...
- One of the most popular classic bikes of the world, Dnepr MT 10 (with sidecar) 2015-03-25 21:31:20 Made by the Dnepr Company, the Dnepr MT 10 was made in the late 1990’s and is still considered one of the classic bikes of today. The Dnepr MT 10 has become very popular among riders and... Read more...
MOST POPULAR MOTORCYCLES
Other motorcycles in 2005
- 2005 TM racing MX 125
- 2005 TM racing MX 250
- 2005 TM racing MX 250 F
- 2005 TM racing MX 450 F
- 2005 TM racing MX 530 F
- 2005 TM racing MX 85 Junior
- 2005 TM racing SMM 450 F Black Dream e.s.
- 2005 TM racing SMM 530 F Black Dream e.s.
- 2005 TM racing SMR 125
- 2005 TM racing SMR 450 F a.e.
- 2005 TM racing SMR 530 F a.e.
- 2005 TM racing SMX 450 F Competition
- 2005 TM racing SMX 660 F Competition
- 2005 Tomos Arrow
- 2005 Tomos LX
- 2005 Tomos MC 36
- 2005 Tomos MC 50 Junior
- 2005 Tomos MC 50 Senior
- 2005 Tomos MC 50 Senior Pro
- 2005 Tomos MC 80