2002 Suzuki TR 50 SD gallery
2002 Suzuki TR 50 SD
|Engine and transmission|
|Displacement:||49.00 ccm (2.99 cubic inches)||Power:||7,2|
|Engine type:||Single cylinder||Stroke:||2|
|Bore x stroke:||Gearbox:|
|Physical measures and capacities|
|Dry weight:||80.0 kg (176.4 pounds)|
|Seat height:||735 mm (28.9 inches) If adjustable, lowest setting.|
|Wheelbase:||1,080 mm (42.5 inches)|
|Brakes, suspension, Frame and wheels|
|Front tyre dimensions:||120/80-12 54J|
|Rear tyre dimensions:||120/80-12 54J|
- Suzuki Bandit 400 is ideal for the urban ride 2015-03-31 02:12:22 If you are a resident of the metropolis, who wants to choose the first motorcycle and feel a real drive, the perfect choice for you will become Suzuki Bandit 400! Why Bandit? Because this bike has excellent► Read more...
- Mission: completed with Mission One 2015-03-30 02:58:57 The Mission One is a very trendy and sleek sports bike. But its main feature isthe electric powertrain. It is one of the most popular bikes of today and has quite the hefty price tag of $5,500 to... Read more...
- Minsk 12 - proven over time 2015-03-30 02:54:32 The Minsk 12 is a great bike if you are looking for a vintage, naked bike. This bike was first produced and manufactured in Belarus and many older models are still being sold, but this model is not... Read more...
- Mikilon CD125A, a bike with a funny brand name 2015-03-30 02:48:07 The Mikilon CD125A was first produced in 2008 and is considered to be in the motor cross category. This is a great bike for new racers and new riders in general. The Mikilon CD125A features a single... Read more...
MOST POPULAR MOTORCYCLES
Other motorcycles in 2002
- 2002 Aprilia Moto 6.5
- 2002 Aprilia Pegaso 650
- 2002 Aprilia Pegaso 650 i.e.
- 2002 Aprilia RS 125
- 2002 Aprilia RS 250
- 2002 Aprilia RS 50
- 2002 Aprilia RST 1000 Futura
- 2002 Aprilia RSV Mille
- 2002 Aprilia RSV Mille R
- 2002 Aprilia RX 125
- 2002 Aprilia RX 50
- 2002 Aprilia SL 1000 Falco
- 2002 Bajaj Legend
- 2002 BMW C1 125
- 2002 BMW C1 200
- 2002 BMW F650GS
- 2002 BMW F650GS Dakar
- 2002 BMW K1200LT
- 2002 BMW K1200RS
- 2002 BMW R1100S