1992 Suzuki GS 500 E gallery
1992 Suzuki GS 500 E
TYPE: Naked bike
|Engine and transmission|
|Displacement:||487.00 ccm (29.72 cubic inches)||Power:||46|
|Bore x stroke:||74.0 x 56.6 mm (2.9 x 2.2 inches)||Gearbox:||6-speed|
|Brakes, suspension, Frame and wheels|
|Front tyre dimensions:||110/70-17|
|Rear tyre dimensions:||130/70-17|
|Front brakes:||Single disc|
|Rear brakes:||Single disc|
|Fuel capacity:||17.00 litres (4.49 gallons)|
- Suzuki Bandit 400 is ideal for the urban ride 2015-03-31 02:12:22 If you are a resident of the metropolis, who wants to choose the first motorcycle and feel a real drive, the perfect choice for you will become Suzuki Bandit 400! Why Bandit? Because this bike has excellent► Read more...
- TM Racing C1 Bambino: when the size doesn’t matter 2015-03-31 03:09:12 TM Racing C1 Bambino is a small motorcycle with a length of about one meter and an engine of 49 CC. But in spite of such a small size, it can reach a good speed, having a capacity... Read more...
- Titan YZF 1000 R Thunder Ace takes the best 2015-03-31 03:02:44 Titan YZF 1000 R Thunder Ace can be described as a hybrid of a sports bike and a cruiser, but not in appearance, but in its technical possibilities. Thunder Ace let the racer moving with comfort over... Read more...
- TGB Bullet 50 will surprise you with its speed 2015-03-31 02:59:24 TGB Bullet 50 is a scooter of the high class, which can be classified to the classics sports bikes from Australia. And if you examine the standard equipment of this scooter, it would immediately become clear that... Read more...
MOST POPULAR MOTORCYCLES
Other motorcycles in 1992
- 1992 MuZ ETZ 301
- 1992 Norton Commander
- 1992 Norton T. T.
- 1992 Piaggio Free 50
- 1992 Suzuki Bandit 400
- 1992 Suzuki DR 125
- 1992 Suzuki DR 350 S
- 1992 Suzuki DR 350 SHC
- 1992 Suzuki DR 650 R Dakar
- 1992 Suzuki DR 650 R Dakar (reduced effect)
- 1992 Suzuki DR 650 RS
- 1992 Suzuki DR 650 RSE
- 1992 Suzuki DR Big 800 S
- 1992 Suzuki DR Big 800 S (reduced effect)
- 1992 Suzuki GN 250 E
- 1992 Suzuki GS 500 E (reduced effect)
- 1992 Suzuki GSX 1100 F
- 1992 Suzuki GSX 1100 F (reduced effect)
- 1992 Suzuki GSX 1100 G