1999 Moto Guzzi California EV gallery
1999 Moto Guzzi California EV
|Engine and transmission|
|Displacement:||1064.00 ccm (64.93 cubic inches)||Power:||74|
|Bore x stroke:||92.0 x 80.0 mm (3.6 x 3.1 inches)||Gearbox:||5-speed|
|Physical measures and capacities|
|Seat height:||770 mm (30.3 inches) If adjustable, lowest setting.|
|Wheelbase:||1,560 mm (61.4 inches)|
|Brakes, suspension, Frame and wheels|
|Front tyre dimensions:||110/90-VB18|
|Rear tyre dimensions:||140/80-VB17|
|Front brakes:||Dual disc|
|Rear brakes:||Single disc|
|Fuel capacity:||19.00 litres (5.02 gallons)|
- Moto Guzzi V7 Stone, an icon bike in the riding world 2015-03-30 03:28:32 The Moto Guzzi V7 Stone is a very popular bike from 2014 and is still being produced and manufactured today. Keeping the respect to the bike traditions, it is truly stylish and really iconic vehicle. Young riders► Read more...
- The efficient scooter Keeway ARN 125 2015-03-23 17:11:13 The Keeway make of the year 2010 is a scooter with 125 cc single cylinder, four stroke engines. This scooter is powerful, has the looks and the comfort that a rider looks for. It has the option... Read more...
- Triumph Bonneville, Utah made 2015-03-18 14:58:03 The Triumph Bonneville is a standard motorcycle that has been in production for quite a few decades. It is most famous for its parallel-twin four-stroke engine. The first generation was produced in England from 1959-1983 and production on... Read more...
- Bourget Dragons, a dream machine 2015-03-18 18:30:59 These days, almost all of use own bikes as these have become our daily necessities. But what if you like to ride on something that can make you stand apart from others? Then choosing the Bourget Dragons is... Read more...
MOST POPULAR MOTORCYCLES
Other motorcycles in 1999
- 1999 Cagiva Planet 125
- 1999 Cagiva Roadster 125
- 1999 Cagiva Supercity
- 1999 CZ 125
- 1999 Daelim VT 125
- 1999 Ducati 748 Biposto
- 1999 Ducati 750 SS i.e.
- 1999 Ducati 996 Biposto
- 1999 Ducati Monster 900
- 1999 Ducati Monster M600 Dark
- 1999 Ducati Monster M750
- 1999 Ducati SS 750 Super Sport
- 1999 Ducati SS 900 Super Sport
- 1999 Ducati ST2
- 1999 Ducati ST4
- 1999 GAS GAS Pampera 125
- 1999 Harley-Davidson Dyna Low Rider
- 1999 Harley-Davidson Dyna Super Glide Sport
- 1999 Harley-Davidson FLHT Electra Glide Standard
- 1999 Harley-Davidson FLHTCUI Electra Glide Ultra Classic