1991 Moto Guzzi 1000 Daytona Injection gallery
1991 Moto Guzzi 1000 Daytona Injection
TYPE: Unspecified category
|Engine and transmission|
|Displacement:||992.00 ccm (60.53 cubic inches)||Power:||93|
|Bore x stroke:||90.0 x 78.0 mm (3.5 x 3.1 inches)||Gearbox:||5-speed|
|Brakes, suspension, Frame and wheels|
|Front tyre dimensions:||120/70-17|
|Rear tyre dimensions:||160/60-18|
|Front brakes:||Dual disc|
|Rear brakes:||Single disc|
|Fuel capacity:||20.00 litres (5.28 gallons)|
- Moto Guzzi V7 Stone, an icon bike in the riding world 2015-03-30 03:28:32 The Moto Guzzi V7 Stone is a very popular bike from 2014 and is still being produced and manufactured today. Keeping the respect to the bike traditions, it is truly stylish and really iconic vehicle. Young riders► Read more...
- Nestling close to the Erik Buell Racing 1125R DSB - that is how they race! 2015-03-26 01:07:02 The Erik Buell Racing 1125R DSB is one of the most popular in the bike racing world. With a price tag of $15,900, this bike is not cheap, it cannot be denied. However, it will show all of... Read more...
- Enfield 350 Bullet Deluxe - A Silver Enfield Bullet 2015-03-26 00:59:25 The Enfield 350 Bullet Deluxe is one of the most popular motorcycles around; that is why one can tell about a "silver bullet" of the Enfield. It has such a classic look and feel to it and is... Read more...
- E-Max 100L reveals the electric power 2015-03-26 00:53:01 The E-Max 100L is a great scooter for those young riders or just fans of bikes, in general. Most of these models were made in the middle 2000’s around 2008 to 2010, but some are still being made... Read more...
MOST POPULAR MOTORCYCLES
Other motorcycles in 1991
- 1991 BMW R100 R
- 1991 BMW R100GS
- 1991 BMW R100GS Paris-Dakar
- 1991 BMW R100RT
- 1991 BMW R65
- 1991 BMW R65 G/S
- 1991 BMW R80
- 1991 BMW R80 (reduced effect)
- 1991 BMW R80GS
- 1991 BMW R80RT
- 1991 BMW R80RT (reduced effect)
- 1991 Cagiva 125 Cruiser
- 1991 Cagiva 125 Mito
- 1991 Cagiva 650 Alazzurra
- 1991 Cagiva Elefant 350
- 1991 Cagiva Elefant 900 i.e.
- 1991 Cagiva T4 500 E
- 1991 Chang-Jiang 750 BG (with sidecar)
- 1991 Chang-Jiang 750 FY (with sidecar)
- 1991 Chang-Jiang 750 J-1 (with sidecar)