2004 KTM 50 SX Pro Junior LC gallery
2004 KTM 50 SX Pro Junior LC
TYPE: Sport Minibike
|Engine and transmission|
|Displacement:||49.00 ccm (2.99 cubic inches)||Power:||6|
|Engine type:||Single cylinder, two-stroke||Stroke:|
|Bore x stroke:||39.5 x 40.0 mm (1.6 x 1.6 inches)||Gearbox:||Automatic|
|Physical measures and capacities|
|Dry weight:||37.6 kg (82.9 pounds)|
|Seat height:||650 mm (25.6 inches) If adjustable, lowest setting.|
|Wheelbase:||910 mm (35.8 inches)|
|Brakes, suspension, Frame and wheels|
|Front brakes:||Single disc|
|Rear brakes:||Expanding brake (drum brake)|
|Fuel capacity:||1.80 litres (0.48 gallons)|
- Excellent pleasure with KTM 1190 Adventure 2015-03-23 17:38:57 Those of you who are searching not only the bike best for adventure sport but also the world’s safest motorcycle can go for the KTM 1190 Adventure. The company KTM had brought its first model 1190 Adventure this► Read more...
- an Italian Passion of Motom Dolcevita 2015-03-30 14:42:45 The Motom Dolcevita is an Italian scooter with which one can fully express all the passion to riding and love of life. It was produced and manufactured in 2010. Dolcevita has a single cylinder, four-stroke engine and... Read more...
- Motolevo 125 wins over enthusiasts! 2015-03-30 14:36:23 The Motolevo 125 was first produced and manufactured in 2000, and immediately won over the bike enthusiasts. It is a very popular classic bike among veteran and younger riders. It handles very well and is easy to... Read more...
- MotoCzysz C1 990: difficult to pronounce, easy to ride 2015-03-30 04:03:04 If you can pronounce the awfully difficult brand name of this bike, you definitely can ride it! The MotoCzysz C1 990 is from 2011 and is considered to be a sports bike. This is one of the... Read more...
MOST POPULAR MOTORCYCLES
Other motorcycles in 2004
- 2004 Derbi Boulevard 125
- 2004 Derbi Boulevard 150
- 2004 Derbi GP1
- 2004 Derbi GPR 50
- 2004 Derbi Red Bullet
- 2004 Derbi Senda R DRD
- 2004 Derbi Senda R Racer
- 2004 Derbi Senda R X-Treme
- 2004 Derbi Senda SM DRD
- 2004 Derbi Senda SM Racer
- 2004 Derbi Senda SM X-Treme
- 2004 Ducati 749
- 2004 Ducati 749 R
- 2004 Ducati 749S
- 2004 Ducati 999
- 2004 Ducati 999 R
- 2004 Ducati 999 S
- 2004 Ducati Monster 1000 i.e.
- 2004 Ducati Monster 1000 S i.e.
- 2004 Ducati Monster 620 i.e.