2004 Kawasaki VN1500 Classic Tourer Fi gallery
2004 Kawasaki VN1500 Classic Tourer Fi
|Engine and transmission|
|Displacement:||1470.00 ccm (89.70 cubic inches)||Power:||65|
|Bore x stroke:||Gearbox:||5-speed|
|Physical measures and capacities|
|Dry weight:||337.0 kg (743.0 pounds)|
- Riding through the busy roads Kawasaki Ninja 250R 2015-03-23 17:06:41 This Kawasaki Ninja 250R is an entry level sports bike which can be well ridden in traffic roads also. For those who want to taste the sports bike, feeling can go for this bike. The Kawasaki Ninja► Read more...
- A Naked bike of Midual Roadster 900 2015-03-30 02:41:57 The Midual Roadster 900 is considered a naked bike. It was first produced and manufactured in 2000 and is still being sold all over the world right now. Many experienced riders like the "overcooled" look of this bike... Read more...
- Metisse Desert Racer by Steve The King McQueen 2015-03-30 02:37:14 The Metisse Desert Racer is one of the most classic looking bikes on the market today. It began to be produced and manufactured in 2012 and is still incredibly popular among veteran riders and even newer riders. ... Read more...
- The European leader, Megelli 125 m 2015-03-30 02:32:46 The Megelli 125 m was first produced in 2013. It is one of the leading bikes being produced and sold in Europe. The Megelli 125 m is considered a supermotard and has a single cylinder, two-stroke engine.... Read more...
MOST POPULAR MOTORCYCLES
Other motorcycles in 2004
- 2004 Honda VTX1800Retro Cast
- 2004 Honda VTX1800Retro Spoke
- 2004 Honda XR100R
- 2004 Honda XR250R
- 2004 Honda XR400R
- 2004 Honda XR650L
- 2004 Honda XR650R
- 2004 Husaberg FC 450
- 2004 Husaberg FC 550
- 2004 Husaberg FE 450 e
- 2004 Husaberg FE 550 e
- 2004 Husaberg FE 650 e
- 2004 Husaberg FS 450 e
- 2004 Husaberg FS 650 E
- 2004 Husqvarna CR 125
- 2004 Husqvarna CR 250
- 2004 Husqvarna SM 125 S
- 2004 Husqvarna SM 450
- 2004 Husqvarna SM 570 R
- 2004 Husqvarna SM 610 S