1989 Kawasaki GPz400 gallery
1989 Kawasaki GPz400
TYPE: Naked bike
|Engine and transmission|
|Displacement:||399.00 ccm (24.35 cubic inches)||Power:||50,95|
|Engine type:||In-line four||Stroke:||4|
|Bore x stroke:||Gearbox:||6-speed|
- Riding through the busy roads Kawasaki Ninja 250R 2015-03-23 17:06:41 This Kawasaki Ninja 250R is an entry level sports bike which can be well ridden in traffic roads also. For those who want to taste the sports bike, feeling can go for this bike. The Kawasaki Ninja► Read more...
- Derringer Derringer sold by the piece 2015-03-27 01:30:19 Some of the eye-catching but rare known electric bicycles in the world are from the Derringer Company. Since the early 1920’s, this company has been making bikes that are made for not only riding, but intense racing as... Read more...
- Nestling close to the Erik Buell Racing 1125R DSB - that is how they race! 2015-03-26 01:07:02 The Erik Buell Racing 1125R DSB is one of the most popular in the bike racing world. With a price tag of $15,900, this bike is not cheap, it cannot be denied. However, it will show all of... Read more...
- Enfield 350 Bullet Deluxe - A Silver Enfield Bullet 2015-03-26 00:59:25 The Enfield 350 Bullet Deluxe is one of the most popular motorcycles around; that is why one can tell about a "silver bullet" of the Enfield. It has such a classic look and feel to it and is... Read more...
MOST POPULAR MOTORCYCLES
Other motorcycles in 1989
- 1989 KTM Incas 600 LC 4 (reduced effect)
- 1989 Laverda 1000 SFC
- 1989 Laverda 600 SFC
- 1989 Laverda OR 600 Atlas
- 1989 Maico Enduro 250
- 1989 Maico Enduro 320
- 1989 Maico Enduro 500
- 1989 Malaguti 125 YLC
- 1989 Matchless G 80 E
- 1989 Matchless G 80 K
- 1989 Moto Guzzi 650 GT
- 1989 Moto Guzzi Mille GT
- 1989 Moto Guzzi Mille GT (reduced effect)
- 1989 Moto Guzzi NTX 650
- 1989 Moto Guzzi NTX 750/C
- 1989 Moto Guzzi Targa 750
- 1989 Moto Guzzi V1000 California III
- 1989 Moto Guzzi V1000 California III Injection
- 1989 Moto Guzzi V1000 Le Mans V
- 1989 Moto Guzzi V1000 SP III