1989 Kawasaki GPz400 gallery
1989 Kawasaki GPz400
TYPE: Naked bike
|Engine and transmission|
|Displacement:||399.00 ccm (24.35 cubic inches)||Power:||50,95|
|Engine type:||In-line four||Stroke:||4|
|Bore x stroke:||Gearbox:||6-speed|
- Riding through the busy roads Kawasaki Ninja 250R 2015-03-23 17:06:41 This Kawasaki Ninja 250R is an entry level sports bike which can be well ridden in traffic roads also. For those who want to taste the sports bike, feeling can go for this bike. The Kawasaki Ninja► Read more...
- Diamo Cruiser redefining a comfort riding 2015-03-25 21:01:34 If you are looking for a sporty and classic bike, the Diamo Cruiser is a great choice for anyone who loves to ride. The Diamo Cruiser is a custom cruiser that is very popular all over the world. This... Read more...
- A Chinese Dfang DF125-3 runner 2015-03-25 20:45:19 The Dfang DF 125-3 is a Chinese-made bike from the Dongfang Motor Company. This model had smooth shapes and was made mostly in the early 2000’s. However time passed, but it is still quite popular today. This... Read more...
- An Asian trickster of Demak Evo Z 2015-03-24 19:15:53 The Demak Evo Z is a great scooter for those who are just learning to ride or those riders who have been riding for years. These bikes are sold in Asia and have been produced for a few... Read more...
MOST POPULAR MOTORCYCLES
Other motorcycles in 1989
- 1989 Kawasaki KLR250
- 1989 Kawasaki KLR250 (reduced effect)
- 1989 Kawasaki KLR600E
- 1989 Kawasaki KLR600E (reduced effect)
- 1989 Kawasaki KMX200
- 1989 Kawasaki KMX200 (reduced effect)
- 1989 Kawasaki Tengai
- 1989 Kawasaki Tengai (reduced effect)
- 1989 Kawasaki VN-15
- 1989 Kawasaki VN-15 (reduced effect)
- 1989 Kawasaki VN-15SE
- 1989 Kawasaki VN-15SE (reduced effect)
- 1989 Kawasaki VN750 Twin
- 1989 Kawasaki VN750 Twin (reduced effect)
- 1989 Kawasaki Z1000 GTR
- 1989 Kawasaki Z1300 DFI
- 1989 Kawasaki Z1300 DFI (reduced effect)
- 1989 Kawasaki Z450 LTD
- 1989 Kawasaki Z450 LTD (reduced effect)
- 1989 Kawasaki Z550 GT