1991 Honda XRV750 Africa Twin (reduced effect) gallery
1991 Honda XRV750 Africa Twin (reduced effect)
TYPE: Unspecified category
|Engine and transmission|
|Displacement:||742.00 ccm (45.28 cubic inches)||Power:||50|
|Bore x stroke:||81.0 x 72.0 mm (3.2 x 2.8 inches)||Gearbox:||5-speed|
|Brakes, suspension, Frame and wheels|
|Front tyre dimensions:||90/90-21|
|Rear tyre dimensions:||130/90-17|
|Front brakes:||Dual disc|
|Rear brakes:||Single disc|
|Fuel capacity:||24.00 litres (6.34 gallons)|
- Honda CB125T2 glorifying roads 2015-03-23 14:29:46 This Honda CB125T2 bike is a complete vintage one with only a few left in the world today. This was first introduced in 1978 in the UK. Sporting a 125 cc engine, this decently designed bike is well► Read more...
- Honda CB125T2 glorifying roads 2015-03-23 14:29:46 This Honda CB125T2 bike is a complete vintage one with only a few left in the world today. This was first introduced in 1978 in the UK. Sporting a 125 cc engine, this decently designed bike is well... Read more...
- Riding the Highland 950 V2 Outback Adventure 2015-03-21 17:13:31 This Enduro machine was brought into existence by the Highland Motors in the year 1999 and then reintroduced with relevant changes. The first one was the carburettor model. Later on this bike saw a lot of changes. ... Read more...
- A street legal Kikker 5150 Hardknock Frisco Bobber bike 2015-03-23 17:15:53 If you are looking for a bike that is street legal in both Europe and USA, then you should go for the Kikker 5150 Hardknock Frisco Bobber. From now onwards this bike would be sold as a fully... Read more...
MOST POPULAR MOTORCYCLES
Other motorcycles in 1991
- 1991 BMW R100GS
- 1991 BMW R100GS Paris-Dakar
- 1991 BMW R100RT
- 1991 BMW R65
- 1991 BMW R65 G/S
- 1991 BMW R80
- 1991 BMW R80 (reduced effect)
- 1991 BMW R80GS
- 1991 BMW R80RT
- 1991 BMW R80RT (reduced effect)
- 1991 Cagiva 125 Cruiser
- 1991 Cagiva 125 Mito
- 1991 Cagiva 650 Alazzurra
- 1991 Cagiva Elefant 350
- 1991 Cagiva Elefant 900 i.e.
- 1991 Cagiva T4 500 E
- 1991 Chang-Jiang 750 BG (with sidecar)
- 1991 Chang-Jiang 750 FY (with sidecar)
- 1991 Chang-Jiang 750 J-1 (with sidecar)
- 1991 Dnepr MT-11