1981 Honda CM250TB gallery
1981 Honda CM250TB
|Engine and transmission|
|Displacement:||249.00 ccm (15.19 cubic inches)||Power:|
|Engine type:||V2, four-stroke||Stroke:|
|Bore x stroke:||Gearbox:|
- Honda CB125T2 glorifying roads 2015-03-23 14:29:46 This Honda CB125T2 bike is a complete vintage one with only a few left in the world today. This was first introduced in 1978 in the UK. Sporting a 125 cc engine, this decently designed bike is well► Read more...
- Going Adventurous With the New BMW R1200GS 2015-03-18 18:13:26 This machine is a total star for its on-road performance. It offers high-end technology packed in a unique high-tech design. The BMW R1200GS motorbike is the way to bikers’ adventure. This machine is best suited for a global... Read more...
- The new sport choice Jianshe Cub JS125-G 2015-03-23 15:48:22 The splendid bike was first manufactured by Chinese Jianshe in the year 2008. This bike has a power of 9bhp. The Jianshe Cub JS125-G has a manual 4 speed transmission and is categorized under sports bikes. The body... Read more...
- Chang-Jiang CJ750 M1M still being alive 2015-03-18 22:29:21 The Chinese Chang-Jiang CJ750 M1M is a motorcycle made and introduced by the China Nanchang Aircraft Manufacturing Company in 1950. The motorcycle made its name famous in many of the countries because of its look and features. It... Read more...
MOST POPULAR MOTORCYCLES
Other motorcycles in 1981
- 1981 Honda CB250N
- 1981 Honda CB250N (reduced effect)
- 1981 Honda CB250RS
- 1981 Honda CB250RS (reduced effect)
- 1981 Honda CB400N
- 1981 Honda CB400N (reduced effect)
- 1981 Honda CB650
- 1981 Honda CB650 (reduced effect)
- 1981 Honda CB650C
- 1981 Honda CB650C (reduced effect)
- 1981 Honda CB750C
- 1981 Honda CB750F
- 1981 Honda CB750K
- 1981 Honda CB900F Bol d`Or
- 1981 Honda CB900F2 Bol d`Or
- 1981 Honda CBX
- 1981 Honda CBX Pro Link
- 1981 Honda CD200 Road Master
- 1981 Honda CM200T
- 1981 Honda CM200T (reduced effect)