1990 Harley-Davidson FLHS 1340 Electra Glide Sport gallery
1990 Harley-Davidson FLHS 1340 Electra Glide Sport
|Engine and transmission|
|Displacement:||1337.00 ccm (81.58 cubic inches)||Power:||64|
|Bore x stroke:||88.8 x 108.0 mm (3.5 x 4.3 inches)||Gearbox:||5-speed|
|Brakes, suspension, Frame and wheels|
|Front tyre dimensions:||MT90-16T|
|Rear tyre dimensions:||MT90-16T|
|Front brakes:||Dual disc|
|Rear brakes:||Single disc|
|Fuel capacity:||19.00 litres (5.02 gallons)|
- Harley-Davidson Sportster 883 Roadster, an immortal legend in the world of the bikes 2015-03-27 23:32:35 This brand name sounds like an immortal legend, and this brand name is Harley-Davidson. The Harley-Davidson Sportster 883 Roadster has the look and feel of the motorcycles from the Hollywood movies. It is very popular among older► Read more...
- The efficient scooter Keeway ARN 125 2015-03-23 17:11:13 The Keeway make of the year 2010 is a scooter with 125 cc single cylinder, four stroke engines. This scooter is powerful, has the looks and the comfort that a rider looks for. It has the option... Read more...
- Triumph Bonneville, Utah made 2015-03-18 14:58:03 The Triumph Bonneville is a standard motorcycle that has been in production for quite a few decades. It is most famous for its parallel-twin four-stroke engine. The first generation was produced in England from 1959-1983 and production on... Read more...
- Bourget Dragons, a dream machine 2015-03-18 18:30:59 These days, almost all of use own bikes as these have become our daily necessities. But what if you like to ride on something that can make you stand apart from others? Then choosing the Bourget Dragons is... Read more...
MOST POPULAR MOTORCYCLES
Other motorcycles in 1990
- 1990 BMW K75
- 1990 BMW K75S
- 1990 BMW R100GS
- 1990 BMW R100GS Paris-Dakar
- 1990 BMW R100RT
- 1990 BMW R65
- 1990 BMW R65GS
- 1990 BMW R80
- 1990 BMW R80GS
- 1990 BMW R80RT
- 1990 Cagiva 125 C 12 R Freccia
- 1990 Cagiva 125 Cruiser
- 1990 Cagiva Elefant 350
- 1990 Cagiva Elefant 750
- 1990 Cagiva Elefant 900 i.e.
- 1990 Cagiva T4 500 E
- 1990 Chang-Jiang 750 BG (with sidecar)
- 1990 Chang-Jiang 750 FY (with sidecar)
- 1990 Dnepr MT 11 (with sidecar)
- 1990 Dnepr MT 16 (with sidecar)