1991 Aprilia Tuareg 600 Wind gallery
1991 Aprilia Tuareg 600 Wind
|Engine and transmission|
|Displacement:||562.00 ccm (34.29 cubic inches)||Power:||45|
|Engine type:||Single cylinder||Stroke:||4|
|Bore x stroke:||94.0 x 81.0 mm (3.7 x 3.2 inches)||Gearbox:||5-speed|
|Brakes, suspension, Frame and wheels|
|Front tyre dimensions:||90/90-21|
|Rear tyre dimensions:||130/80-17|
|Front brakes:||Dual disc|
|Rear brakes:||Single disc|
|Fuel capacity:||18.00 litres (4.76 gallons)|
- Aprilia RS 125 becomes even better 2015-03-18 16:59:11 The Aprilia RS 125 has been used in the Grand Prix for the long time now. It was initially introduced in 1992 and has been improved since. Created by top company Aprilia, it has been developed with high-end► Read more...
- The light weighing customization Jincheng Custom 50 2015-03-23 15:53:50 The Jincheng Custom 50 is made by the Jincheng bike makers in the year 2003. It has a 49 cc single-cylinder four-stroke engine that delivers high performance. The highest attainable speed on this bike is about 85 km... Read more...
- A rare bird, American Ironhorse Slammer 2015-03-18 16:28:20 Enthusiasts of big bikes will find American Ironhorse Slammer well suited for their preferences. Production of the American Ironhorse Slammer started 2005 and sub-models are made to improve the bikes’ specifications and features on the following years up... Read more...
- Beta Alp 200 survives all the competition 2015-03-18 17:37:51 For bike lovers, it is extremely important to know if they can ride off the roads as well. For riding off roads with an equally satisfying performance, the Beta Alp 200 bike manufacturers have provided them with a... Read more...
MOST POPULAR MOTORCYCLES
Other motorcycles in 1991
- 1991 BMW K75 RT
- 1991 BMW K75S
- 1991 BMW R100 R
- 1991 BMW R100GS
- 1991 BMW R100GS Paris-Dakar
- 1991 BMW R100RT
- 1991 BMW R65
- 1991 BMW R65 G/S
- 1991 BMW R80
- 1991 BMW R80 (reduced effect)
- 1991 BMW R80GS
- 1991 BMW R80RT
- 1991 BMW R80RT (reduced effect)
- 1991 Cagiva 125 Cruiser
- 1991 Cagiva 125 Mito
- 1991 Cagiva 650 Alazzurra
- 1991 Cagiva Elefant 350
- 1991 Cagiva Elefant 900 i.e.
- 1991 Cagiva T4 500 E
- 1991 Chang-Jiang 750 BG (with sidecar)