1993 Harley-Davidson 883 Sportster Hugger gallery
1993 Harley-Davidson 883 Sportster Hugger
TYPE: Unspecified category
|Engine and transmission|
|Displacement:||883.00 ccm (53.88 cubic inches)||Power:||42|
|Engine type:||V2, four-stroke||Stroke:|
|Bore x stroke:||Gearbox:||5-speed|
|Physical measures and capacities|
|Dry weight:||217.0 kg (478.4 pounds)|
|Seat height:||660 mm (26.0 inches) If adjustable, lowest setting.|
|Brakes, suspension, Frame and wheels|
|Front brakes:||Single disc|
|Rear brakes:||Single disc|
|Fuel capacity:||8.50 litres (2.25 gallons)|
- Harley-Davidson Sportster 883 Roadster, an immortal legend in the world of the bikes 2015-03-27 23:32:35 This brand name sounds like an immortal legend, and this brand name is Harley-Davidson. The Harley-Davidson Sportster 883 Roadster has the look and feel of the motorcycles from the Hollywood movies. It is very popular among older► Read more...
- Adiva AD 125, trendy&sleek 2015-03-18 15:12:14 The Japanese Adiva AD 125 has been a very popular scooter for fans of motorcycles and scooters. The Adiva AD 125 models have been manufactured for quite a few years and are still currently in production. Many of... Read more...
- Getting to dirt rides with Husqvarna Nuda 900R 2015-03-23 14:47:23 This bike Husqvarna Nuda 900R is known as a highly powerful dirt bike with an engine of 898 cc displacement and powered by four- stroke in line two cylinders. The Swedish make enables it to attain a top... Read more...
- A kick to start with Cobra CX65 2015-03-18 23:20:51 The Cobra CX65 was produced by the Cobra company. It shook the world by storm for its features and unique shape provided. There came a massive number of people to buy this motorcycle just after it was launched.... Read more...
MOST POPULAR MOTORCYCLES
Other motorcycles in 1993
- 1993 BMW K75 RT
- 1993 BMW K75S
- 1993 BMW R100 R
- 1993 BMW R100GS
- 1993 BMW R100GS-PD
- 1993 BMW R100RT
- 1993 BMW R1100RS
- 1993 BMW R80
- 1993 BMW R80GS
- 1993 BMW R80R
- 1993 BMW R80RT
- 1993 Cagiva 900 I.E. GT
- 1993 Dnepr Dnepr
- 1993 Ducati 750 SS
- 1993 Ducati 888 SP5
- 1993 Ducati 888 Strada
- 1993 Ducati 900 SS
- 1993 Ducati 900 Superlight
- 1993 Ducati 907 I.E.
- 1993 Enfield Bullet 500