1991 Yangtze 750 Standard A (with sidecar) gallery
1991 Yangtze 750 Standard A (with sidecar)
TYPE: Unspecified category
|Engine and transmission|
|Displacement:||745.00 ccm (45.46 cubic inches)||Power:||22|
|Engine type:||Two cylinder boxer, four-stroke||Stroke:|
|Bore x stroke:||78.0 x 78.0 mm (3.1 x 3.1 inches)||Gearbox:||4-speed|
|Brakes, suspension, Frame and wheels|
|Front tyre dimensions:||3.75-19|
|Rear tyre dimensions:||3.75-19|
|Front brakes:||Expanding brake|
|Rear brakes:||Expanding brake|
|Fuel capacity:||23.00 litres (6.08 gallons)|
- Yangtze 750, a giant bike of China Jialing Group 2015-03-27 14:14:45 Chinese media reporting about the appearing of a new brand with a fancy name of Yangtze River Jialing Motor Manufacturing. This brand is a subsidiary company of China Jialing Group, one of China's largest companies in the motorcycle► Read more...
- Choosing a sporting Dafra Speed 150, you should know this! 2015-03-24 18:48:35 For fans of sporting bikes and dirt track racing, the Dafra Speed 150 is one of the best bikes on the market today. These bikes have been made and manufactured for quite a few decades. The Dafra Speed... Read more...
- Dafier DFE 100 - oldest but trusted 2015-03-24 18:43:55 The Dafier DFE 100 is one of the oldest and trusted bikes on the market today. These bikes have been made and manufactured since the early 1970’s and offer some of the best quality that there is. This... Read more...
- The Daelim Roadwin 125, a racing demon 2015-03-24 18:35:25 For fans of racing scooters, the Daelim Roadwin 125 is a great find! Daelim has been making racing scooters for decades and continues to make and manufacture them. These bikes are some of the best quality scooters on... Read more...
MOST POPULAR MOTORCYCLES
Other motorcycles in 1991
- 1991 BMW R100 R
- 1991 BMW R100GS
- 1991 BMW R100GS Paris-Dakar
- 1991 BMW R100RT
- 1991 BMW R65
- 1991 BMW R65 G/S
- 1991 BMW R80
- 1991 BMW R80 (reduced effect)
- 1991 BMW R80GS
- 1991 BMW R80RT
- 1991 BMW R80RT (reduced effect)
- 1991 Cagiva 125 Cruiser
- 1991 Cagiva 125 Mito
- 1991 Cagiva 650 Alazzurra
- 1991 Cagiva Elefant 350
- 1991 Cagiva Elefant 900 i.e.
- 1991 Cagiva T4 500 E
- 1991 Chang-Jiang 750 BG (with sidecar)
- 1991 Chang-Jiang 750 FY (with sidecar)
- 1991 Chang-Jiang 750 J-1 (with sidecar)